Media Brock looking absolutely massive over the weekend

View attachment 709797

So .... another comeback?
source.gif

Leg-Day-skippin' muthafucka.

I’d rather live the life he has and cash out at 55 than to work a regular 9 to 5, eventually divorced from an unappreciative classic American THOT, pay child support for 18 years, live in these horrendous suburbs with neighbors that actually know your shit schedule and answer to a boss that dictates all day while holding a dumb fucking coffee mug while living to 80.
it's a fair and reasonable point and I understand that consideration.

I'm waiting for the Rock to kick the bucket soon.

534854_358543117547136_637618262_n.jpg
fucking hater. Thats a result of getting up at 5am and hard work. Couple glaases of sugar water and a bowl of acai a day is all it takes.

Tito is known to get up around 250lbs as well. He’s no small guy

Looking massive because he can use any supps he wants outside of the UFC including test. Why shouldn’t he? He ain’t coming back.

I’d rather live the life he has and cash out at 55 than to work a regular 9 to 5, eventually divorced from an unappreciative classic American THOT, pay child support for 18 years, live in these horrendous suburbs with neighbors that actually know your shit schedule and answer to a boss that dictates all day while holding a dumb fucking coffee mug while living to 80.

How old are you out of curiosity?

Yup. Why live an average life for 80 when you can enjoy the whole fucking ride and get out at 55-60? I’ll take the 20 year hit for a good time fuck it. You do only live once

Exactly. I mean... WWE superstar, UFC HW Champ in 3 fucking fights, married to an absolute fox, rich, respected by most, beautiful house with acres of land. Hell yeah.

He looked small as fuck next to Tito a few weeks back.

This dude's body going to be a mess when he's 55.
Most people look a mess at 55.
Hell many by 40

Pretty sure Brock will look better than most, definitely be stronger/faster

He looked small as fuck next to Tito a few weeks back.

This dude's body going to be a mess when he's 55.

He’ll never stop roiding, so he’ll have that weird stretched out look to him, like old beef jerky, that the aging roiders get.

Lol if only there was a third option?!?

This was last week? Lol at Tito still grasping onto that Liddell victory.

If I got the last laugh as hard as Tito did (Liddell looks and moves like a fucking zombie; whereas Tito still seems have some athletic life left in him), I’d probably hold onto it to.

Shit, I’d go to Liddel’s fucking funeral in that shirt.

I'm waiting for the Rock to kick the bucket soon.

534854_358543117547136_637618262_n.jpg

Is it just me, or is weird how out of proportion his forearm muscles are to the rest of his body.

Like his shoulders and biceps are fucking massive, but his forearms look thin and soft. I know guys who work desk jobs that have thicker looking forearms.

If I got the last laugh as hard as Tito did (Liddell looks and moves like a fucking zombie; whereas Tito still seems have some athletic life left in him), I’d probably hold onto it to.

Shit, I’d go to Liddel’s fucking funeral in that shirt.

The last laugh? Are you sure about that? Liddell is currently 2-1 against Ortiz.

Granted, it's true that Ortiz won the most recent war and that factor is very important to the vast majority of folks. Hell, that factor is somewhat important for me as well.

However, Liddell is still currently ahead. In the year 2004, Liddell stopped Ortiz when they were both considered to be elite contenders in the Light Heavyweight Division. Afterwards, Liddell stopped Ortiz in the year 2006 when they went to war for the UFC Light Heavyweight World Championship. Their encounter in the year 2018 wasn't for any title.

Would you say that Márquez "got the last laugh" against Pacquiao? Pacquiao is currently ahead in their series 2-1-1.

Would you say that Donald Cerrone "got the last laugh" against Benson Henderson? Benson Henderson is currently ahead in their series 2-1.

By the way, I know that no one in this thread has mentioned Donald Cerrone yet but I definitely hope that Cerrone eliminates McGregor at UFC 246.

The last laugh? Are you sure about that? Liddell is currently 2-1 against Ortiz.

Granted, it's true that Ortiz won the most recent war and that factor is very important to the vast majority of folks. Hell, that factor is somewhat important for me as well.

However, Liddell is still currently ahead. In the year 2004, Liddell stopped Ortiz when they were both considered to be elite contenders in the Light Heavyweight Division. Afterwards, Liddell stopped Ortiz in the year 2006 when they went to war for the UFC Light Heavyweight World Championship. Their encounter in the year 2018 wasn't for any title.

Would you say that Márquez "got the last laugh" against Pacquiao? Pacquiao is currently ahead in their series 2-1-1.

Would you say that Donald Cerrone "got the last laugh" against Benson Henderson? Benson Henderson is currently ahead in their series 2-1.

By the way, I know that no one in this thread has mentioned Donald Cerrone yet but I definitely hope that Cerrone eliminates McGregor at UFC 246.

Well... yes. For exactly the reasons I already mentioned.

Liddell is a sad and sorry shell of his former self, while Tito seems to be sort of ok, and actually has some life in him.

I would legitimately much rather be Tito, at this point, than Liddel. The guy (Slidell) is a total joke of the person he used to be, and consummately humiliated himself in his rather pathetic destruction at Ortiz’ hands. Literally looked like an old man getting beat up.

So yeah, I would say that Tito has gotten the last laugh here.

Back