Media Brock looking absolutely massive over the weekend

Professional wrestlers are on the road constantly and live a very unhealthy lifestyle. Since they have limited time to work out and maintain their generally "unnatural" physiques, they use a lot supplements both legal and illegal. They also use a lot pain killers, and are likely to have cte due to the amount of concussions they sustain. All adds up to short lifespan.

Difference between Brock an most is he only has a handful of dates a year and gets to take the rest of the year off doing jacked white boy shit

He usually only wrestles at the big big shows, mania, rumble, saudi.

Difference between Brock an most is he only has a handful of dates a year and gets to take the rest of the year off doing jacked white boy shit

He usually only wrestles at the big big shows, mania, rumble, saudi.

In fairness brock did that whole wrestlinfg life for a while and he spent every night drinking vodka and painkillers he said just to survive it then he went aand made a a name for himself in other ways so he didnt have to do that.

This just in:
Guy who has done massive amounts of steroids looks massive.

This just in:
Guy who has done massive amounts of steroids looks massive.
Lol steroids alone don’t just get you and keep you jacked. It still takes dedication and preparation to be in shape like that. Dude is a monster at 42 years old.

He’s a jacked Canadian boy, get use to it EH!

giphy.gif

This really fucking triggered me for some reason.

I'm waiting for the Rock to kick the bucket soon.

534854_358543117547136_637618262_n.jpg

Jesus, I wonder how much the rock spends on steroids on a monthly basis. The guy has clearly been on the sauce since getting into the movies. Never looked as jacked in the wwe.

He was always buff, but never this ripped.

43986234_325410401624223_4720004707547788154_n.jpg

Eyes working fine.

All those juiced up muscles falling victim to gravity and father time.

That's a natural looking Brock. He looks like he's aged 10 years since his UFC days. Looks about late 40s in this pic.

He might be dead by 55. Sorry but.... the reality is that this does happen to people who allegedly take excessive amounts of special vitamins. There are many dead bodybuilders who died around that age and who were well-known to be taking for decades large amount of anabolic agents.

I’d rather live the life he has and cash out at 55 than to work a regular 9 to 5, eventually divorced from an unappreciative classic American THOT, pay child support for 18 years, live in these horrendous suburbs with neighbors that actually know your shit schedule and answer to a boss that dictates all day while holding a dumb fucking coffee mug while living to 80.

I’d rather live the life he has and cash out at 55 than to work a regular 9 to 5, eventually divorced from an unappreciative classic American THOT, pay child support for 18 years, live in these horrendous suburbs with neighbors that actually know your shit schedule and answer to a boss that dictates all day while holding a dumb fucking coffee mug while living to 80.
Yup. Why live an average life for 80 when you can enjoy the whole fucking ride and get out at 55-60? I’ll take the 20 year hit for a good time fuck it. You do only live once

He just looks massive over the weekend? How does he look from Monday to Friday?

Lol steroids alone don’t just get you and keep you jacked. It still takes dedication and preparation to be in shape like that. Dude is a monster at 42 years old.
Well my post went over your head but I guess that's to be expected. Here's the long form:
I was pointing out you stated the obvious in your OP. You just did the exact same thing in the reply to my post.

Of course you have to work hard.
Lets get the other obvious facts out the way so you don't need to state them in reply.
1. You need to have money for the drugs and diet.
2. You need to have lot of time on your hands for the gym and meal prep if you dont have a personal chef.
3. You also of course need to eat a lot.

Out of curiosity, can you name a single human who has taken 10% of the steroids Brock has taken that hasn't spent massive amounts of time in the gym and at meals?
That's rhetorical.

Back