Media Brock looking absolutely massive over the weekend

Dude has been seriously increasing that foot cream usage , I see.

We're still waiting on his doctors to reveal how that tainted batch got in his daily regimen from the last UFC failed test.........

You think Brock looks "TWICE" Tito's size in that picture and I need glasses?

Lay off the dope bro.

The only thing Tito is bigger in that photo is he's head, brock chest is 4 times he's size, traps bigger, arms bigger, mid section bigger and this is badly lit photo. Even in titos prime hes never be anywhere near lesnars size stop your trolling dude.

The only thing Tito is bigger in that photo is he's head, brock chest is 4 times he's size, traps bigger, arms bigger, mid section bigger and this is badly lit photo. Even in titos prime hes never be anywhere near lesnars size stop your trolling dude.
The guy claiming Brock's chest is four times bigger than Tito says somebody else is trolling. Cute!

Brock has like 45 -50 lbs on Tito in that photo.

View attachment 709801
MMA needs its Goro back.
Brock
300px-Jack-6.jpeg

The guy claiming Brock's chest is four times bigger than Tito says somebody else is trolling. Cute!

Brock has like 45 -50 lbs on Tito in that photo.
You are obtuse, he's obviously exaggerating you fucking momo.

Nothing to see here folks, just a natural case of hard work + genetics + diet and a little dash of vitamin S.

Who cares if he looks good, it only means he’s going to piss even hotter than before.

43986234_325410401624223_4720004707547788154_n.jpg

Eyes working fine.

All those juiced up muscles falling victim to gravity and father time.

Thats for posting the proof im failing to see where brock looks small compared to tito here? Brock look twice hes size here.

This was last week? Lol at Tito still grasping onto that Liddell victory.

This picture wasn't from last week, the other guy is trolling, this was from last year when he came off his "secret sauce" for his supposed mma comeback, he hasn't been Universal champ for some time.

Since then he's gone back on and looks like a monster.

Wasn't this same picture used to say he looked small last week? And then used again to say he looked in fight shape like two days ago?

Professional wrestlers are on the road constantly and live a very unhealthy lifestyle. Since they have limited time to work out and maintain their generally "unnatural" physiques, they use a lot supplements both legal and illegal. They also use a lot pain killers, and are likely to have cte due to the amount of concussions they sustain. All adds up to short lifespan.

I'm waiting for the Rock to kick the bucket soon.

534854_358543117547136_637618262_n.jpg
I love how fucking stupid people are and believe the rock is natty. Like how dumb can you be? Dude legit has an IV of steroids in his arm every night before bed.

He looked small as fuck next to Tito a few weeks back.

This dude's body going to be a mess when he's 55.
Except Tito is a giant dude, I honestly have no idea how he ever made 205. I think he said he walked around 220-230 in some old ass videos and cut 25lbs of water to make 205. Like how much of that water weight came out of his head alone?

He might be dead by 55. Sorry but.... the reality is that this does happen to people who allegedly take excessive amounts of special vitamins. There are many dead bodybuilders who died around that age and who were well-known to be taking for decades large amount of anabolic agents.
Arnold is still around

Arnold is still around
Major HEART surgery kept him around. Probably cost 500k to 1million. Just a guess on the cost.
Arnold (we all love the dude) can afford major heart surgery. But there is a reason he needed it and that reason is because of what he did in the 1970s and 1980s.

Back