Media Brock Lesner looking like Joe Rogan

So you are saying giants is not possible? You know this by fact? So all the ancient cultures/civilizations that mention giants did it because?????? What do we know about ancient history? How much do we really know about? How many thousand years of information do we really have. Earth is billions years old, how much do we know about realistically? Who built the ancient structures? Not just one, but all the ones no one knows anything about scattered across the globe. You are ignorant, you think you and we know it all when it's obvious we don't know shit if you ever took the time to study history. Everyone is guessing and doesn't know shit pass a couple thousand years. Yet you are positive you know about every species that was alive on this planet. Yeah ok smart guy.

You would be surprised of all the information and ancient findings/structures that countries/nations hide from each other and deny it's existence and won't allow anyone to see and study. Yet here you are thinking you know everything lol.

Also we don't even know where humans came from, people have theories about evolution but still looking for the "missing link" that connects and proves that theory. Plus there are theories of genetic manipulation/engineering so we don't even know much about humans and you think you know everything about giants lol.
How often do they let you go out and get fresh air at the institution?

How often do they let you go out and get fresh air at the institution?
So you think scientist with the same theories is crazy? Are you anti-science? Because that is what actual crazy is. If you were smart enough you would've known these are theories that come from the science community as well. But you aren't so here we are lol.

So you think scientist with the same theories is crazy? Are you anti-science? Because that is what actual crazy is. If you were smart enough you would've known these are theories that come from the science community as well. But you aren't so here we are lol.
I mean it's clear that I have a better understanding of science than you, I'm not here to argue with someone who believes in giants.

I mean it's clear that I have a better understanding of science than you, I'm not here to argue with someone who believes in giants.
Apparently you don't because you dismiss the idea of it being possible ignoring all the cultures/civilizations that have mentioned it throughout history. Plus Smithsonian has a well documented incident of receiving bones of giants that went missing. Science would be the willingness to study the possibility of giants given all the data mentioning giants. Ignorance would be to dismiss everything from ancient culture/civilizations. Since you know more about science here's a good one for you, try and prove where humans originated from. If you can prove that I'll stop believing in the possibility giants may have existed in the past. Good luck trying, no one has been able to prove where humans originated from.

Apparently you don't because you dismiss the idea of it being possible ignoring all the cultures/civilizations that have mentioned it throughout history. Plus Smithsonian has a well documented incident of receiving bones of giants that went missing. Science would be the willingness to study the possibility of giants given all the data mentioning giants. Ignorance would be to dismiss everything from ancient culture/civilizations. Since you know more about science here's a good one for you, try and prove where humans originated from. If you can prove that I'll stop believing in the possibility giants may have existed in the past. Good luck trying, no one has been able to prove where humans originated from.
-that 'giant bones at the Smithsonian' thing never happened

-different cultures sharing the same idea has 0 relation to that idea being a true fact

-human bones can only support so much mass

-we know where humans came from

I don't know what country you are from, but your education system is failing you. I suggest you speak to a biologist.

-that 'giant bones at the Smithsonian' thing never happened

-different cultures sharing the same idea has 0 relation to that idea being a true fact

-human bones can only support so much mass

-we know where humans came from

I don't know what country you are from, but your education system is failing you. I suggest you speak to a biologist.
-Different cultures/civilization sharing the same description of giants is the same as written text that we use to document history dummy.

-You are comparing regular human bones vs giants who may have a different genetic make-up dummy.

-We have theories where humans came from which is unproven. Like I said if you could "PROVE" it you would be rich and famous in the science community and in the world. Find the missing "LINK" dummy.

-Seems like your education failed you. You are wrong on all fronts dummy.

Much of history is lost and hidden.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/smithsonian-giant-skeletons/
"This version of the tale is certainly fake, as it incorporates elements of existing urban legends and hoaxes".

What do you mean by "giant"?

Do you mean 7-foot-tall humans? It's certainly possible there were 7-foot people in the past.

That other dude seems to be rejecting you because of the idea of 20-foot-tall humans. That's why he mentioned bones not being able to carry that kind of weight.

Brock Rogan or Joe Lesnar
CFB8641F-4C57-4D84-AA42-BB2B5EDCCADA.gif

Oh my god it's Broe RosnaronJoeBrock

-Different cultures/civilization sharing the same description of giants is the same as written text that we use to document history dummy.

-You are comparing regular human bones vs giants who may have a different genetic make-up dummy.

-We have theories where humans came from which is unproven. Like I said if you could "PROVE" it you would be rich and famous in the science community and in the world. Find the missing "LINK" dummy.

-Seems like your education failed you. You are wrong on all fronts dummy.
You're embarrassing yourself

Lesnar is what Rogan thought he would look like when he started taking TRT/HGH/etc. Instead he looks like a pumped up midget.

You're embarrassing yourself
No I'm not, I'm proving my point. Like I said before "PROVE" it then and I'll shut up. You stopped once I asked you to prove your theory where humans came from to be true, because you can't prove it - no one can. Everything is a myth until it's discovered to be true. Just like the giant squids, just like pandas, etc. You just highlighted your low IQ. Thank you and come again.

Back