Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor. Coker-Bellator interested

I'd be surprised if the UFC let him have a 1 fight deal, gives him too much power

Yeah its not their style, you'd want to lock him up and freeze his contract to keep him from any other mma orgs but what if he wouldnt sign that? They felt they needed something big for 200 esp after Conor/Nate was off , they probably would have just given Brock a single fight contract to get him on that card.

Fedor had his chance in '09. He instead ran to Strikeforce to barely scrape past Brett Rogers and then get humbled by the guy who pulls goofy faces in photos. Brock is gonna move on to much more important things in MMA like welcoming Jones to HW if he returns to MMA.

Fedor had his chance in '09. He instead ran to Strikeforce to barely scrape past Brett Rogers and then get humbled by the guy who pulls goofy faces in photos. Brock is gonna move on to much more important things in MMA like welcoming Jones to HW if he returns to MMA.

Yeah, how dare Fedor go to the best HW division at the time, and miss out on fighting Lesnar. Especially since Fedor doesn't like dana white. How did those strikeforce guys Fedor ran off to fight do when they came to the ufc? Ohhhh, yeah, they dominated.

Fedor doesn't have the reflexes or power to deal with someone brocks size

Fedor needs to retire. He doesn't have the strength to stuff takedowns from brock for 3 rounds. Once brock gets top control aside from armbars fedor hasn't shown much as of late in terms of guard retention or getting back to his feet

that would've been an interesting time for it... though that is around when fedor's skills started to decline. in between the sylvia and arlovski fights you can see he went from a tactician to a guy with good reflexes and KO power. In between those fights is when he lost to Blagoi in Sambo too

yes you're right

A bunch of ifs but if Brock fights Fedor and Fedor wins, I'd like to start a mass Twitter campaign of everyone tweeting the smiling face emoji to Dana.

OH Christ! Break the bank on OLD Shit guys...............................Coker will never learn!

Why not karelin or foreman? Brock would win this because Fedor is shot not because is a better fighter.

A bunch of ifs but if Brock fights Fedor and Fedor wins, I'd like to start a mass Twitter campaign of everyone tweeting the smiling face emoji to Dana.

It would be the same as every Fedor fight since he became Pride champ. Everyone would say Brock would win, then Fedor wins, and then the same people say Brock was never any good and Fedor's victory means nothing. If Fedor loses, it means he was never any good.

It's like this current situation. I've already seen people say it's pathetic if Bellator signs Lesnar and he fights Fedor, because it's washed up old guys. But people are saying if Lesnar goes to the ufc to fight Jones it's a great fight. All they care about is the logo slapped on the cage.

Fedor needs to retire. He doesn't have the strength to stuff takedowns from brock for 3 rounds. Once brock gets top control aside from armbars fedor hasn't shown much as of late in terms of guard retention or getting back to his feet

He doesn't need to. Fedor wins or loses quick these days. If Lesnar can't take him down, he is getting KTFO quickly, turtled up. If Fedor is taken down and can't escape, he is in trouble.

Unfortunate M-1 had their saddle on him and were pulling the reigns. I'm sure Fedor would have fought him at the time, but UFC & M-1 could never land on a deal. I guess if there was a "change", it had to be with M-1's acceptance as a business, without it there was no chance.

With fedors chin now brock has a small chance
Still I expect fedor to rag doll him if they fought

Brock wilts soon as he gets hit

fedor hits him 20 % brock is done

Would watch!

th

Lol you're tripping, 10 years ago Fedor was on a massive downslide and Brock was on a much higher level than he is today.

At least now we know Brock is older and hasn't been active for years. Youre basically saying that Strikeforce Fedor would have beaten UFC title run Brock which is very hard to believe as a Fedor fan.

I think 2005 Fedor would have beaten any version of Brock but Strikeforce Fedor would have had massive problems with 2010 Brock.

Right now I think Fedor has the advantage and I like current Fedors chances over current Brock tha Strikeforce Fedor's chances over 2010 Brock.

I think stiikeforce Fedor beats strikeforce brock, but ufc brock can beat 2005 ufc fedor, but not 2005 bellator fedor, unless you take out elbows on the ground, then 2010 brock beats 2005 fedor strikeforce, but pride 2005 fedor beats him easily.;.....

Everybody is laughing and seeing this as a funny hasbeen-fight.

But the scary part is: you still see sherdoggers in GOAT-debates mentioning Fedor's last fights as some of his noteworthy wins.

If this fight takes place it WILL impact the GOAT-debates. As silly as it may seem.

Back