Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor. Coker-Bellator interested

I'm not saying who I think would win, but these days I wouldn't be surprised if Brock won

I won't lie I'd actually want to see this fight lol

daufbve-a8b0effb-4eda-4f3d-8ac6-e3cca6cca920.jpg

Odds of that happening are slim. He'll use this to get another wrestling deal or maybe fight in UFC. Also he might have a frozen UFC contract. And does Bellator even have the money to make that kind of fight? You would be looking at millions and millions just for Brock, maybe 5-10 mill just for Brock and then add in Fedor.

Probably have a better chance of him fighting Jon Jones in UFC which would be a much bigger fight and payday for Brock.

Odds of that happening are slim. He'll use this to get another wrestling deal or maybe fight in UFC. Also he might have a frozen UFC contract. And does Bellator even have the money to make that kind of fight? You would be looking at millions and millions just for Brock, maybe 5-10 mill just for Brock and then add in Fedor.

Probably have a better chance of him fighting Jon Jones in UFC which would be a much bigger fight and payday for Brock.

With right investors there is possible to make that fight

Lesnar is still under contract with the UFC lol
Bellator needs to book Fedor vs Barnett for Russia next year

Nobody knows for sure though. When he came back at 200 did he sign a new deal, one fight deal? Nobody really knows, wouldnt be surprised either way.

Nobody knows for sure though. When he came back at 200 did he sign a new deal, one fight deal? Nobody really knows, wouldnt be surprised either way.
I'd be surprised if the UFC let him have a 1 fight deal, gives him too much power

Everyone behind the scenes at Bellator should be immediately be fired if they make this a one off match up happen.

It will cement that fact that everyone involved is only worried about right now and has no care in the world about building Bellator. They'd mortgage everything on a one night pop over securing many fighters to bolster the appeal of Bellator as a whole long term. God, this sounds like Coker's wet dream to pull the trigger on this if its possible.

Brock still under UFC contract, no?

You'd think. But Lesnar has pull and has been a master in negotiations over the years. Look what he takes from the WWE in these last few contracts for what they get out of him. I'm guessing Vince may have just had enough at this point and hopes his new competitor AEW spends more on getting Lesnar than their whole roster a for year. Classic Dana White move.

I legit don't know if my heart could take this fight. 10 years ago, I'd be confident Fedor could beat him. Now, I think he could but I'd be terrified. With how far gone his chin is, I don't know if I could take Brock KO'ing or TKO'ing him. It would really hurt his legacy if he lost even at this age and state of his career. It'd be hard to argue the GOAT mantle for him to the casuals at that point.

Make it happen Scott.

That would probably bankrupt Bellator but it would also be a huge Fuck You to Dana.

I legit don't know if my heart could take this fight. 10 years ago, I'd be confident Fedor could beat him. Now, I think he could but I'd be terrified. With how far gone his chin is, I don't know if I could take Brock KO'ing or TKO'ing him. It would really hurt his legacy if he lost even at this age and state of his career. It'd be hard to argue the GOAT mantle for him to the casuals at that point.

Lol you're tripping, 10 years ago Fedor was on a massive downslide and Brock was on a much higher level than he is today.

At least now we know Brock is older and hasn't been active for years. Youre basically saying that Strikeforce Fedor would have beaten UFC title run Brock which is very hard to believe as a Fedor fan.

I think 2005 Fedor would have beaten any version of Brock but Strikeforce Fedor would have had massive problems with 2010 Brock.

Right now I think Fedor has the advantage and I like current Fedors chances over current Brock tha Strikeforce Fedor's chances over 2010 Brock.

would have been mma biggest fight by far in 09

would have been mma biggest fight by far in 09
that would've been an interesting time for it... though that is around when fedor's skills started to decline. in between the sylvia and arlovski fights you can see he went from a tactician to a guy with good reflexes and KO power. In between those fights is when he lost to Blagoi in Sambo too

Back