Brock Lesnar Reportedly Signs New WWE Deals

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score

RevolvingReflectingAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Wasnt he under contract with them last time he fought?

Hmm why does he look like a deflated balloon though.

Seems to be off the bacon if you know what I'm saying.

Does Dana not understand already that Brock uses the UFC as leverage to get higher pay from the WWE?

Hmm why does he look like a deflated balloon though.

Seems to be off the bacon if you know what I'm saying.
hmm end of the day vinces choice, from what little i know of wwe. which is little. brock = biggest draw. do u want a injured/ retired brock. "he dropped the Universal title to Roman Reigns at SummerSlam, it was almost a given that the Beast Incarnate would fade away and train for his shot at UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier in early 2019" but ofc geazer got cancer. also another fact "WE founder Vince McMahon then flashed Lesnar a monetary offer he couldn’t refuse and Lesnar reportedly signed a ‘secret deal’ that would keep him under McMahon’s wings for an unspecified period of time. But Meltzer reported that Lesnar’s new WWE deal will keep him as late as April next year for Wrestlemania."

also the fight with derrick lewis nothing was called out. i believe when this arrangement was released. brock was out of contract. dana said the following 2 statements Dana's focus is not on Brock Lesnar at this point in time, but reiterated that if needed, he would call Lesnar and negotiate a deal. One of the guys I met with yesterday during PR told me that he had heard Brock Lesnar just signed a bunch of WWE deals.” this means hes out of the loop. Paul Heyman recently addressed the issue, telling TMZ Sports that despite Lesnar’s new contract, he still has the opportunity to compete in MMA and will do so, as long as the money is right. The question then becomes whether the UFC is willing to let a reigning WWE champion have a shot to win their legitimate heavyweight title and muddy the waters between the two organizations. If not, at least the UFC has a backup plan in place.

this whole situation is dodgy asf

Does Dana not understand already that Brock uses the UFC as leverage to get higher pay from the WWE?

Of course he does. Do you think he cares? Fake fighting or not, WWE is PPV competition.

Lesnar is still currently a huge draw both in the UFC and WWE, but his potential earning ceiling is higher when he fights for a UFC title, than it is if he signs with WWE for one PPV and a bunch of TV shows. Not to mention the travel. While he can, he's juicing both sides against each other. Once his credibility as a fighter ceases with either age or a bad enough beating, that's all gone. And I think he'll retire comfortably to buttfuck Egypt and do pro wrestling occasionally for a paycheck. But in the meantime, he's getting paid, and anything that costs McMahon more money is a bonus.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect the FACT that Brock has two ruthless egomaniac businessmen in two different markets begging to be the ones to pay him millions of dollars.

That is some damn fine game Me. Lesnar is running

If he wants to fight, they'll let him fight. He was under contract when he fought Hunt.

Brock does what he wants.

Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier is what's best for business.

He's a white boy, and he's jacked.
Deal with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back