Brock Lesnar on Ronda Rousey: A super athlete in a Weak Division

snkst

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
sorry for lack of emb..

5:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seJ2pr4w5g#t=317

said that shes a man amongst women in the womens division..

im actually happy that this type of topic is actually becoming more mainstream and should be discussed more, I wonder if more people will bring this up towards her/Dana about this, not her fault at all, but I value serena Williams competition Kobe, Woods, Messi's more highly than I do ronda's..

Last edited:
sorry for lack of emb..

5:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seJ2pr4w5g#t=329

said that shes a man amongst women in the womens division..

im actually happy that this type of topic is actually becoming more mainstream and should be discussed more, I wonder if more people will bring this up towards her/Dana about this, not her fault at all, but I value serena Williams competition Kobe, Woods, Messi's more highly than I do ronda's..

If it's not her fault them what's the point of bringing it up?

agreed fully

its like praising a college wrestler for taking out a high school division but of course its no her fault that she has no competition

He's right.

a good athlete, the super one took the gold from Olympics.

Because it being her fault or not has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand. I'm a big Ronda fan, but everyone knows Brock is right. The talent pool in WMMA is piss poor compared to mens' MMA, and it's a legitimate problem if WMMA is to be taken more seriously

Hes right, but you cant blame her. WMMA has only kicked off properly in the last five years, look at where mens MMA was after five years.

He's right. Nothing new there.

Rousey is years ahead of her time in terms of the current trajectory of the women's division. All we can really do is sit back and enjoy her success since as the sport develops it's unlikely we'll ever see this much of a talent and skill gap in WMMA ever again.

Yea top 3 in the world at one sport and #1 at another is just good

so should i say she is a super, big, great, wonderful, legendary, rare, precious, god like, immortal athlete ?

It seems too... whatever.. It's wmma we are talking about she might be even godlike fighting those girls far from athletic.

actually she didn't even place. she basically got an honorary bronze, which she shared with the actual bronze winner

her 4th place medal is the equivalent of a participation medal

wiki it for yourself

She wasn't top 3 she never won a 3rd place match they just gave the two semi final losers a participation medal.

Cry about it. When you're asked, you answer. Keep sucking the Zuffa **** as usual though.
That blonde chick was spilling out of her panties. Quick, someone get a wet floor sign before Brock slips.

It matters because they need to stop screwing around and make the Cyborg fight. No one wants to see her demolish Tate, yet again. Her legacy will always have a question mark if she doesn't fight the best woman fighter out there.

It also matters when they extol every superlative on Ronda, but ignore all surrounding context. If you want to call her the "most dominant champion" let's be adults and actually have the discussion. She's an amazing talent, but she's not even the most dominant UFC champion, let alone bringing boxing into the conversation. Jon Jones has been more dominant since he's faced a who's who of fighters and ex champs and has dominated every one. And I hate Jones, but it's truth. But if you'd listen to the Zuffa hype machine, Ronda can beat Cain easily. It's annoying and should be insulting to your intelligence.

Even the ufc knows this so they don't try to spin it like she's smashing killers.

Back