BROCK LESNAR just showed up on WWE Smackdown

Don’t fucken waste my time with your bullshit posting ok why are u even posting when u fuckers don’t do shit about it take your out of competition posting and stick it up your ass cheating motherfuckers want a bunch of wankers

estrogen-mania is runnin' wild brutha!

Don’t fucken waste my time with your bullshit posting ok why are u even posting when u fuckers don’t do shit about it take your out of competition posting and stick it up your ass cheating motherfuckers want a bunch of wankers

Holy fuck grab a snickers lol

What cha gonna do, when the usada runs wild on you brother?

I hope Mark Hunt doesnt see this

Post of the year candidate right here!

Mark Hunt is that you?

He was on Raw yesterday. He obviously had to get revenge on Orton tonight. Paybacks a bitch Randy!

Last edited:
Don’t fucken waste BigGucciSosa's time with your bullshit posting.

For real though, I hope Brock takes more steroids and cheats every system and becomes the most monstrous being science can create.

mark hunt is weeping right now

That's one of the worst F5's I've ever seen.

You know there are pro wrestling forums out there right?

Orton put up a better fight than Hunt.

Thanks for the update.. you really seem to fallow this WWE stuff.. I appreciate gets me more Brock news and stuff. :D

So he tried to kill a man or something ? :D

Brock-Lesnar-and-Mark-Hunt-hug-after-their-match.jpg

Back