Brock Lesnar joins the 4 horsewomen? also possible mistresses?

shinbone28

White Belt
Reaction score
Found these, brock man... what are u doing?????

59f3312ba2.jpg

CBTGslIVEAAqNnD.jpg:large

brock2.jpg

1209633ab1.jpg

632d1d47cd.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-With-His-Fan.jpg

and yes, that is Piers Morgan, doing a fist up/fight pose with Brock Lesnar

The guy fascinates, no doubt.

Paul Heyman is the greatest promoter of all time. Greater than Vince and Dana combined!

brock would still be top 5-7

No. Cain, JDS, Werdum, Overeem, Stipe, Hunt , Browne , Barnett and even Bigfoot knock his block off. He was exposed. Deal. Hell I would even pick Mir in a rematch.

No. Cain, JDS, Werdum, Overeem, Stipe, Hunt , Browne , Barnett and even Bigfoot knock his block off. He was exposed. Deal. Hell I would even pick Mir in a rematch.

You're nuts. Browne and Bigfoot get wrecked, Hunt gets taken down and mauled. Barnett hasn't fought in years and got KTFO in his last showing.

Mir could win a rematch, but I wouldn't expect it.

I don't know, he could definitely give problems to hunt, Barnett, Bigfoot and mir. Also Browne maybe.

- Gets photos with and is cordial with fans or other people he crosses paths with
- Must be sleeping with them

Ok.

Last edited:
Are the non-Rodas of the 4HW homo or hetero? Pretty sure the spades one who always loses is homo...but what about the other two?

Back