Brock Lesnar has 50lbs on a prime Arnold Schwarzenegger

It stopped being about aesthetics + size and became about size + proportionality + definition as the drugs got better and allowed for more mass to be put on.

Ronny Coleman is still the man. "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights!"

I think you got that in reverse as their's no proper proportions of today's body builders...

they just go for size and definition...lowest fat percentage + larges muscle...

I think you got that in reverse as their's no proper proportions of today's body builders...

they just go for size and definition...lowest fat percentage + larges muscle...

The proportions are in relation to the muscle groups. If you have absurdly huge thighs and arms your chest and back are not on the level you will lose points. The proportions need to even across the body no matter how unnatural the size.

a9f1e3064f83553786eb4b1ae23b2ba3.jpg

Arnold carried his sword when he was Conan the Barbarian. Lesnar has decided to strap his to his chest like a weak-armed girlie man.
Therefore, Arnold > Brock.

Muscles are fascinating yeh?

My dad did body building and would cut to 3-4% body fat from about 10% during bulking stage and then dehydrate to get the proper muscle definition. So Arnold probably walked around north of 270
Alright, cool. Was your dad a professional or amateur? In what Era did he compete?

Alright, cool. Was your dad a professional or amateur? In what Era did he compete?

He was an amateur and competed across the Midwest at LHW (176-1/4 to 198-1/4 lbs) from about 1999 to 2001 in the over 40 brackets.

Lets talk science:
Arnold Schwarzenegger stats during his prime: 6"2, 235 lbs, around 7% BF (around 28.5 FFMI)
Francis Nganou stats: 6"4, 259 lbs, sub 10% BF (around 29.5 FFMI)
Brock Lesnar stats: 6"3, 265 lbs, around 10% BF (around 29.5-30)

Most scientists and researches agree that highest naturally obtainable (without the use of exogenous hormons, peptides, insuline, GH and other banned substances) Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) is 25-26 and that is for a personal with top tier genetics.

Those guys have higher FFMI then one of the greatest bodybuilders of all times who used shitlods of test, dbol and primo. Are ppl rly so stupid to think theyre natural?

photo___ID_180.jpg

Are you stupid enough to believe this isn't achievable natural?

Much of Ngannou's weight comes from his massive frame. He isn't muscular like Lesnar or Arnold.

Arnold fought a Predator and didn't turtle up.

photo___ID_180.jpg

Much of Ngannou's weight comes from his massive frame. He isn't muscular like Lesnar or Arnold.

Coming from a guy who juices himself, usually not but anything is possible. Lesnar no, Arnold no. We know that because they either admitted to it or was popped. The only way to really tell is to see his parents or what he looked like growing up. i.e. genetics. Btw, this picture is a bad one and looks to be more recent. In some of his older pictures he looks bigger and more vascular.

Coming from a guy who juices himself, usually not but anything is possible. Lesnar no, Arnold no. We know that because they either admitted to it or was popped. The only way to really tell is to see his parents or what he looked like growing up. i.e. genetics. Btw, this picture is a bad one. He looks much more muscular with his arms down.
He looks more muscular when he's not FLEXING his muscles?

LoL. They're called insertion points. None of you skinny fat posters lift and know nothing about bodybuilding. Ngannou is natty. Nothing about his physique screams PED. He's just a massive person, he has normal muscle density to him.

He looks more muscular when he's not FLEXING his muscles?

LoL. They're called insertion points. None of you skinny fat posters lift and know nothing about bodybuilding. Ngannou is natty. Nothing about his physique screams PED. He's just a massive person, he has normal muscle density to him.
You dont know hes natty, but i agree he looks way more likely to be than Lesnar.

And it hits everyone different. Ive cycled and, as a hard gainer, didnt look like a juicer, aside from more vasularity than usual.

photo___ID_180.jpg

This. The ffmi stuff is such nonsense. I have a really big and broad frame for my height(5'9 barefoot) and I weight more than other dudes my height at comparable levels of bodyfat that are obviously more muscled for their frame. I cringe when I hear ffmi as a debate point.

Back