Brock Lesnar has 50lbs on a prime Arnold Schwarzenegger

Those stats don't mean anything in a fight. Would he bench press Mighty Mouse? He would be eating punches or getting choked out.

I never said he would.

But them I am not the one who said something about him never strength training.

he got shorter because of back problems etccc
Yes I read that as well. I suppose there is some truth to that as a fellow bodybuilder measured him as being 6 foot 1 back in the day if I'm not mistaken. Though it is evident he was at least not tall when re-watching his older movies. Just the other day Commando was on and he was quite equal to sub six footer Vernon Wells. Though if he really were as short as some people claim, Franco Columbu must be about three foot tall.

fedor isn't an A level athlete,could easily be 25lbs lighter if he was.
Your logic is flawed. Fedor is triple A level athlete. Dude is so naturally gifted, he could be as fat as Hurley from Lost and still whoop ass. Muthafucka only trains at some raggedy ass ghetto playground and eats ice cream and whey powder. He shits metal plates muthafucka where you at widdat bullshit homie?

Adebisi! now that was a quality TV series, OZ.

A lot of man-on-man action, but male rapes can be funny. Schillinger raping Peter Shibetta, and right before it saying "i always wondered ... Was Adebsi's dick bigger than mine....(looks at schibetta) You be the judge"

Your logic is flawed. Fedor is triple A level athlete. Dude is so naturally gifted, he could be as fat as Hurley from Lost and still whoop ass. Muthafucka only trains at some raggedy ass ghetto playground and eats ice cream and whey powder. He shits metal plates muthafucka where you at widdat bullshit homie?
of course he shits metal,so would you if you'd been fed so many cans.

Those stats don't mean anything in a fight. Would he bench press Mighty Mouse? He would be eating punches or getting choked out.

Mighty Mouse can't do anything but low blows and attack legs. An overhand right MAY land in the navel. Get serious man.

A lot of man-on-man action, but male rapes can be funny. Schillinger raping Peter Shibetta, and right before it saying "i always wondered ... Was Adebsi's dick bigger than mine....(looks at schibetta) You be the judge"
harsh show. had me cringing on more than one occasion.

Lesnar looks like shit next to a mid 30's Arnie....who would only be 6'2 if he cross dressed and wore heels.

Everyone's body looks like shit next to prime arnold.

arnold%20schwarzenegger%20bodybuilding%20photos.jpg

The dude has the GoT body build...and I'm not sure wtf happened to body building today, but the direction is fucking wrong.

Ubereem had a better body than most professional body builders.

alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg

vs

phil.jpg

wtf happened to body building?

The dude has the GoT body build...and I'm not sure wtf happened to body building today, but the direction is fucking wrong.

vs

phil.jpg

I wouldn't know,outwith Arnie and Ferrigno,i know very little about that particular hobby.

If I'm not mistaken Arnie's top stage weight was once 250. Which means he would be shredded to hell and back as opposed to the pic shown here. (both Arnie's and Brock's). Having said that...juice is present in copious amounts.

My dad did body building and would cut to 3-4% body fat from about 10% during bulking stage and then dehydrate to get the proper muscle definition. So Arnold probably walked around north of 270

vs

phil.jpg

It stopped being about aesthetics + size and became about size + proportionality + definition as the drugs got better and allowed for more mass to be put on.

Ronny Coleman is still the man. "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights!"

Back