Brock Lesnar destroyed legit fighters after a few weeks of MMA training ... thats impressive.

Yea he has a background in wrestling, but he was a WWE wrestler (after college) ... for at least 6-10 years.

Dude fought killers from the beginning and he still fought guys like Carwin, Ubereem & Cain while he wasnt 100% healthy.

Greatest part time fighter of all time?
brock-lesnar-champion.jpg
he fought guys while having juiced his whole life, that's whats up.

Yea he has a background in wrestling, but he was a WWE wrestler (after college) ... for at least 6-10 years.

Dude fought killers from the beginning and he still fought guys like Carwin, Ubereem & Cain while he wasnt 100% healthy.

Greatest part time fighter of all time?
brock-lesnar-champion.jpg

he came into the ufc at the fight time after frank mir showed him he had to take mma seriously.

Brock was a beast for sure. I remember the PBP threads how people thought he was going to get smoked against Herring. After his punch that sent Herring backflipping the thread's Lesnar haters got awful quiet. Then they thought Mir would pull another horse shoe out of his ass in the rematch but got pummelle'd like the beginning of their last fight. Then they were sure that Randy would have the perfect game plan to stop him and he won the belt. Truth is Lesnar would have dominated the HW division if UFC had been around in the early 90's and been a viable career for someone as talented as Brock. I'm not even a fan of him but you can't really deny that he's quick, agile, large and incredibly strong with an excellent base in wrestling.

Brock was a beast for sure. I remember the PBP threads how people thought he was going to get smoked against Herring. After his punch that sent Herring backflipping the thread's Lesnar haters got awful quiet. Then they thought Mir would pull another horse shoe out of his ass in the rematch but got pummelle'd like the beginning of their last fight. Then they were sure that Randy would have the perfect game plan to stop him and he won the belt. Truth is Lesnar would have dominated the HW division if UFC had been around in the early 90's and been a viable career for someone as talented as Brock. I'm not even a fan of him but you can't really deny that he's quick, agile, large and incredibly strong with an excellent base in wrestling.

cowboy lesnar was born
giphy.gif

Brawk was the anti-fedor in that he fought legit EVERYBODY and did not duck or request to fight cans....he was not the most skilled but he at least he did not duck either.

Back