Brock Lesnar destroyed legit fighters after a few weeks of MMA training ... thats impressive.

Lesnar fans always so desperate to prove he belongs.

The carwin fight really showed he was legit. Sure he didn't react well to being hit but he also didn't quit. Not quitting is a huge part of winning . Lots of "real" fighters would have quit with a guy like carwin unloading on them.

Your guess is what it is, a guess. Brock actually made it. Cormier is still smaller than a lot of guys he faced, did he lost? No.

!? What's your point here? That also smaller guys can make it? Even more impressive for Cormier.
It's like the Conor story. Nobody got an insta shot at the next higher weight class champ without defending first. Nobody lost his first fight only to get a HW titleshot after his next win. So we dunno if other guys would have been able to do it. Probably yes, but the UFC only gives such chances to big draws.

Brocks chin is made of steel. Brock changed Hunt forever.
xBV2gmn1aNmAU.gif

giphy.gif

I love Brock threads that bring out all the basement virgins that are so angry that a WWE guy came over and whooped ass on all their favorite karate fighters.

No Lesnar was fine and 1-2 mins. later he coked carwin out ... like a bitch!

Brock Lesnar fought guys like Carwin, Ubereem and prime Cain ... while he wasnt 100% healthy.

GPOAT

sv6ey0.gif

Your response in no way addresses my post in any substantive way.

Your comment was that Lesnar “destroyed” Carwin.

He won the contest, but how did he “destroy” Carwin.

Or is it now your premise that everyone who loses a contest by submission has been “destroyed”?

a life time of wrestling, at least a year of specific mma training and a shit load of PEDs.

not surprising.

Just goes to show how low the skill level is in mma.

Anyone denying how impressive it is what Brock has done is just a hater. I was surprised he beat Hunt. I was so surprised to see Hunt hesitating so much. After getting taken down once I think Hunt realized this guy can take me down whenever he wants.

He was training MMA for over a year when he got to the UFC, you dolt.
So you're calling someone a dolt yet you believe people can simply win a UFC belt with only one year spent on training MMA in their entire life?

a life time of wrestling, at least a year of specific mma training and a shit load of PEDs.

not surprising.

That would describe 100s of guys, except that it would be years and years of MMA-specific training. Did they all go win UFC gold? Hatred blinds people, my friend.

He was training MMA for over a year when he got to the UFC, you dolt.

he was training for over a year when he got to Hero's, which was a year before he got to UFC.

This thread is a perfect example of how jealousy and envy makes people stop thinking straight.

So any D1 wrestler could come in and just take over a division with a year of MMA training?
Anyone on roids just automatically wins the title?
Brock is a fake fighter with no heart even though he risked a cushy WWE gig to go in a cage and get punched full force by Carwin and Hunt, kicked full force by Overeem, put in submission holds by Mir, etc?

C'mon people. Get the hate blinders off. You sound really unintelligent.

TS needs to change the title of the topic. It is an outright untruth. Brock was top talent and hit the ground running though, no denying that but we don't need to be silly about it. It is like saying Tank Abbott was just a fat brawler from some random bar. <45>

dude beat some japanese can while he worked as a wwe wreslter (2007).

He LOST TO frank mir a few months later.

Dude is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

50% Lesnar WAS BEING destroyed by Carwin until Carwin gassed.

Fixed that for you

dude beat some japanese can while he worked as a wwe wreslter (2007).

He fought frank mir a few months later.

Dude is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

50% Lesnar destroyed Carwin.

Yeah........Carwin gassed bludgeoning brock. ...brock didnt destroy carwin...

And in fact trained mma for over a year before competing he wasnt a part time fighter.

Brock was lucky the HW division was weak and full of guys stylistically good fights for him.Once he fought bad matchups he got killed.

Yeah........Carwin gassed bludgeoning brock. ...brock didnt destroy carwin...

And in fact trained mma for over a year before competing he wasnt a part time fighter.

Brock was lucky the HW division was weak and full of guys stylistically good fights for him.Once he fought bad matchups he got killed.
diverticulitis

Back