Brock Lesnar destroyed legit fighters after a few weeks of MMA training ... thats impressive.

He lost to Kurt Angle in 2003 in a legit wrestling match, when Kurt got on his back Lesnar was reaching for the rope lol, dude ain't that great.

more than 80% here thought that he would lose vs Hunt but Lesnar destroyed Mark Hunt and he only had a 2-3 weeks camp lol

He was not in the WWE in 2007, you dolt.

I didn't act like anything. I pointed out a fact, he was training over a year....the OP says he was training a few weeks. That's not a few weeks, you acting like I said anything other than the one sentence i said, says you need to take Brock's dick out your mouth.
Lol, I was actually about to apologize since I seemed to over look the "few weeks" thing but than you had to go in throw in the insult at the end there like a typical idiot who is incapable of having a discussion without pretending to be a tough guy.

So close yet so far, what a shame.

If he weren't so huge, advantage disappears and wrestling won't save him. Unfortunately for him, size isn't an mma skill.

No-one says that. Only thing absurd here is TS's thread title.
Yeah, I somehow over looked the "few weeks" part. That is pretty ridiculous but par for the course around here really since so many posters love to exaggerate timelines.

But Brock Lesnar was smart!

He went after college to WWE (6-10 years) and made million of dollars

He was training MMA for over a year when he got to the UFC, you dolt.

He started training in early 2006 so almost 2 years before he fought Mir, indeed that was only the point where he signed the FEG development deal so he might have been doing some training even earlier testing the waters.

I think Brock actually made an error not taking 1-2 more warmup fights, I mean yes it was somewhat risky but mentally I suspect he might have been less panicy with some more cage/ring time under his belt, especially in the 1st Mir fight.

He started training in early 2006 so almost 2 years before he fought Mir, really there are loads of guys who switch to MMA much more quickly and fought elite opponents successfully.

and he destroyed mark hunt after 2-3 weeks + 5 years layoff

Back