Brock Lesnar Daughter has just been named as the Minnesota state shot putter champion

Looks like she got all of Bork’s caveman genes.

That is definitely Bork’s daughter. Would be cool if she catches Mur’s kid stealing her strawberries in a few years, like her father did back in 2009.

This is her mum...

nicole-brock-1429701074.jpg

But before Sable, Lesnar dated fitness model and deer hunter Diva, Nicole McClain.

No wonder she is strong as an ox.

I kinda prefer her over Sable looks wise, tho i don't support Trophy Hunting but...

<WhatItIs>

There was an article I found last fall that said she was the 6th best shot putter in the country so she is pretty close to the strongest female high schooler. I would take that over my shit genetics even if I was a walking paternity test.

There was an article I found last fall that said she was the 6th best shot putter in the country so she is pretty close to the strongest female high schooler. I would take that over my shit genetics even if I was a walking paternity test.

Oh his daughter is hittin accomplishments. I was referring to his 1st wife. Daughter not legal? but I'm not against (when approved).

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Just saw this

406758996_18258429481205455_7072814392718024462_n.jpg

Good for her. Spitting image of dad! As long as that penis tattoo wasn’t passed down, she is good!

I'm sure she doesn't need financial aid. But, do single event Track and Field athletes get much in scholarship money?

Back