Brock Lesnar confirmed to have tested positive for clomiphene

He'd probably take the tainted-supplement route and bag just six months. Lesnar would be back in 2017

lol They don't really believe he's natural, they just liked arguing he was because you couldn't prove that he wasn't. That's called trolling, when you put someone in a position to argue something that is very likely true, but something they have no way of proving to be true.
I think this is spot on in many cases, but some of those guys really really believed. Still do, probably.

lol They don't really believe he's natural, they just liked arguing he was because you couldn't prove that he wasn't. That's called trolling, when you put someone in a position to argue something that is very likely true, but something they have no way of proving to be true.
Well we pretty much had visual evidence, the 4 month exemption was shady as fuck. And now it is confirmed that he was doing something to enhance.

And now his fans go off and say - well everyone knew it all along.

I'm of the opinion that the UFC knew he was on something prior, during (the lead up, during the fight camp) but just let it play out because they needed to bring in casuals because they lost conor and his casual fan base.

BTW I guess he did not need to get to the bottom of it after all - it sorted itself out.

Maybe he thought he had an exemption for that. Simple misunderstanding.

you still can't, he has never failed a test for a PED even if this shitty lab report is real

you still can't, he has never failed a test for a PED even if this shitty lab report is real

False, he has never failed a test for steroids. Clomid is still a PED as it can cause a HUGE spike in your body's testosterone production.

Any Sherbro's know what the hell that stuff does?
Kickstart your testicles producing testosterone naturally after they are shut down by testosterone or other anabolic androgenic steroids that shut down the natural production. It is used for some men that are in fertile and trying for a baby. Athletes use it a week out from a cycle after using hcg to more insensly stimulate production. Clomid is used for a week to three depending on length of cycle.

False, he has never failed a test for steroids. Clomid is still a PED as it can cause a HUGE spike in your body's testosterone production.
No it doesn't no more than you would naturally produce.

They analyzed it on July 1
What date was UFC 200?
What date did they post the results?
Gonna be some whiners angry about this one

Well it is suspicious that they knew prior to UFC 200 and it was reported until the 15th, thats a pretty solid delay.

Any Sherbro's know what the hell that stuff does?

Its a SERM origonally created for females who suffer from infertility. It helps stimulate ovulation, or help women with menstural problems.
When it was found it also helps with male hypogonadism, it became a "genetic infertility drug"

As a PED, it supresses natural testosterone so once you are done with your cycles your testosterone won't be as low. It also helps surpress b*tch tits

I have a feeling TS is using a fake image. We are investigating it right now.

>To quote the great man "We will get to the bottom of this"

No it doesn't no more than you would naturally produce.

Yes it does.

http://jeffreydachmd.com/clomid-for-low-testosterone-part-one/

Its a SERM origonally created for females who suffer from infertility. It helps stimulate ovulation, or help women with menstural problems.
When it was found it also helps with male hypogonadism, it became a "genetic infertility drug"

As a PED, it supresses natural testosterone so once you are done with your cycles your testosterone won't be as low. It also helps surpress b*tch tits

No, it does the opposite.

Well we pretty much had visual evidence, the 4 month exemption was shady as fuck. And now it is confirmed that he was doing something to enhance.

And now his fans go off and say - well everyone knew it all along.

I'm of the opinion that the UFC knew he was on something prior, during (the lead up, during the fight camp) but just let it play out because they needed to bring in casuals because they lost conor and his casual fan base.

Judging by the date of the analysis and when they actually reported it I am thinking the same now, NSAC has always been shady as fuck...but to believe that there were no phone calls or conversation on the positive test before 200...its ignorant...someone knew about it and waited until after the fact.

I think Hunt has gone off the rails recently...but appears a lot of what he has been saying....even if it is an opinion is actually true.

NSAC and UFC definitely knew prior now that this is out, no way they can state its all due process when the positive test was viewed on the 1st and for some reason they didnt report it until the 15th? yeah sure.

I have a feeling TS is using a fake image. We are investigating it right now.

>To quote the great man "We will get to the bottom of this"
lol Maybe, but it stirs the pot.

Would be nice if we could know the source lol.

EDIT: decided to google NPRA okamoto response and it appears its legit, you can see that on the previous page and the bottom right of the analysis page. But not saying its 100% legit...just leaning towards that it is.

It isn't that bad of a drug. It's used to raise testosterone levels or used at the end of a steroid cycle to get the body to produce testosterone again naturally.

Still though I am not surprised.

It is one thing to overturn his win to a NC, but these 2 year bans are BS. USADA is hurting the sport. I agree with Werdum who said they should allow doping within a certain range and for certain drugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back