Brock Lesnar confirmed to have tested positive for clomiphene

Waiting for Brock to get to the bottom of this like

Mtyf3oo.jpg

The man said he was too busy trying to get paid to solve stuff

image.jpeg

Looks like Brock probably won't be competing in the treasured sport of Mixed Material Arts for quite a while

Most people just went along with the rumor at first, but here is the confirmation for the last 5 Brock Lesnar fans left on the site

GaUQbze.jpg
Like I said before...Brock been roiding since high school.

upload_2016-8-15_13-55-10.png

Lesnar fan here.

This is unfortunate news. I think Brock would have done the same to Hunto without roids. Oh well at least he came back and had a good win. Better than nothing.
This. Still happy I got to see him fight one last time

Lesnar fan here.

This is unfortunate news. I think Brock would have done the same to Hunto without roids. Oh well at least he came back and had a good win. Better than nothing.
Imo coming back for redemption and to prove an illness won't be the defining part of your legacy only to get caught cheating....

....is definitely worse than nothing

But that's just IMO

Imo coming back for redemption and to prove an illness won't be the defining part of your legacy only to get caught cheating....

....is definitely worse than nothing

But that's just IMO

coming back for redemption? LOL he came back to get paid on short notice and save the card due to the Conor/UFC fiasco

I saw that USADA test coming 2 days earlier but took clomiphene anyway. No big deal.

Hes most likely done. He will be 40 plus by the time he is allowed to compete again. Its a shame

Brock was away from the UFC for 5 years, and he still was on the front page of sherdog daily. After coming back, then dominating and crushing Hunt the way he did, BROCK WILL BE HERE FOREVER :))

you don't have to lie to avoid being a stereotype, everyone knows you'll be drinking grape koolaid
Since, I'm athletic and explosive, I can only know about athletic and explosive fighters?

Well, i'm leaving this thread to get me some fried chicken, collard greens, and a tall glass of RED Kool-Aid to wash it down....never been so insulted!

Brock was away from the UFC for 5 years, and he still was on the front page of sherdog daily. After coming back, then dominating and crushing Hunt the way he did, BROCK WILL BE HERE FOREVER :))

Laying on someone for 3 rounds is dominating? He will be remembered as a guy with barely a 50% record that took roids.

Nobody that ever saw Lesnar compete in WWE or UFC thought he was clean, I doubt his positive test caused him to lose any fans.

Funny how his fans were clamouring and shutting down anyone who questioned why he got the 4 month exemption, his physique, etc.

And now it's this argument. Fucking lesner fans having their cake and eating with convenient retorts done in hindsight.

Funny how his fans were clamouring and shutting down anyone who questioned why he got the 4 month exemption, his physique, etc.

And now it's this argument. Fucking lesner fans having their cake and eating with convenient retorts done in hindsight.

This.

Also, when I say "last 5 Lesnar fans left on the site," I meant the WWE fanboys and Zuffa shills just stopped shitposting. The same thing happened after he got curbstomped by Overeem

you don't have to lie to avoid being a stereotype, everyone knows you'll be drinking grape koolaid

You seen House Party, when Sydney and Sharane are in the projects and they ask the kid to make some kool-aid and he asks which kind? Instant reply of "red" Red is the hood accepted official flavor of Kool-Aid for athletic and explosive people.

Funny how his fans were clamouring and shutting down anyone who questioned why he got the 4 month exemption, his physique.

And how it's this argument. Fucking lesner fans having their cake and eating to.
They are totally fucked on this and, despite heavy layers of delusion and denial, gotta know it in their hearts.
He's a disgrace.

lol They don't really believe he's natural, they just liked arguing he was because you couldn't prove that he wasn't. That's called trolling, when you put someone in a position to argue something that is very likely true, but something they have no way of proving to be true.

Back