Brock Lesnar confirmed to have tested positive for clomiphene

Crazy as they are, on some level its gotta suck knowing that your guy came back for one last hurrah and disgraced himself by cheating.

Any Sherbro's know what the hell that stuff does?
It's an frequently used for PCT, or post cycle therapy. Guys who take steroids use it to kick start testosterone production after ending an anabolic cycle.

Last edited:
Mark Hunt furiously researching that compound on wikipedia as we speak

giphy.gif

Still has never failed for anabolic steroids.

I believe in Brock and his jackness, obviously he just needed a little help trying to procreate with his lovely wife.

#DealWithIt

Looks like Brock probably won't be competing in the treasured sport of Mixed Material Arts for quite a while

Most people just went along with the rumor at first, but here is the confirmation for the last 5 Brock Lesnar fans left on the site

GaUQbze.jpg

Mixed material arts? Seems legit

Crazy as they are, on some level its gotta suck knowing that your guy came back for one last hurrah and disgraced himself by cheating.

They don't care Pete. They still celebrate his """""""""win""""""""" even though it's clearly invalidated

I'll just chalk it up to them still going through withdrawal because they can't make totally heterosexual threads about how amazingly perfect Brock's body is anymore

Ok can we ignore all the threads including the keyword "Hunt" , for like a month?

Who wants to bet Brocks management was on the phone with Jones's as soon as Jones sent out that Tweet?

One and done. Got a bigger payday than anyone in the UFC before for a single fight.

Walks away laughing his ass off while everyone is left behind crying and complaining.

There's also no proof on that photo that it has anything to do with Brock

This thread should have been created exactly by the one person who actually did it.

No one but KONE should be reporting this.

Popping Brock for PED's is like giving Dale Earnhardt a speeding ticket.

There's also no proof on that photo that it has anything to do with Brock

It's from Brett Okamoto, they just fucked up and put Mixed Material Arts

Please don't tell me you still think he was using diuretics 2 weeks before the fight

Back