Brock Lesnar confirmed to have tested positive for clomiphene

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Brock probably won't be competing in the treasured sport of Mixed Material Arts for quite a while

Most people just went along with the rumor at first, but here is the confirmation for the last 5 Brock Lesnar fans left on the site

GaUQbze.jpg

5 Brock Lesnar fans ?

Why cause of the test ?.. this is common in pro sports.

Did you stop being a Mir fan when he went on that East German program ?

Maybe he needed to stimulate ovulation, you unsensitive prick

But I thought he was a jack white boy? A genetic freak? I'm punching my pillow pet when I get home. Can't stand all these fail drug test.

#StillAFan

Ps.... I don't really know how the hash tag thing works. Car forums and this place is the closest I come to social media. Lol...

Any Sherbro's know what the hell that stuff does?

Who cares? Lesnar never claimed to be clean. When asked he would just say "I have never failed a test". To him failing is unprofessional, not unethical.

Nobody that ever saw Lesnar compete in WWE or UFC thought he was clean, I doubt his positive test caused him to lose any fans.

He still clowned Mark Hunt and made him his bitch, drugs or not.

They analyzed it on July 1
What date was UFC 200?
What date did they post the results?
Gonna be some whiners angry about this one

Don't even lie @KONE, you were rocking a roll of quarters in your pants as you created the thread.

Looks like Brock probably won't be competing in the treasured sport of Mixed Material Arts for quite a while

Most people just went along with the rumor at first, but here is the confirmation for the last 5 Brock Lesnar fans left on the site

GaUQbze.jpg

The Frank Mir Curse doesn't just get revenge, it plays dirty.

Back