Brock Lesnar begged Dana White to make Pat Barry retire after latest KO

He should take some time off.

Granted brock was no goat in mma but there no denying what he accomplished in short about of time.he showed heart,chin and sign of what a fighter should be that is he never eve ducked an opponent.he always fought best fighter at that time.

I'll bet he's a good dude but his MMA deserves only a bare minimum of respect, and certainly a lot less than more experienced, more prepared fighters, of which there are thousands.

You're a moron. What Brock done was a fantastic achievement and deserves massive respect.

Why doesnt everyone point out the obvious - Barry should never have fought at HW. He has thick muscles built over a small frame and could make lhw or even mw if he tried.
You seriously think he could make MW?

I'll bet he's a good dude but his MMA deserves only a bare minimum of respect, and certainly a lot less than more experienced, more prepared fighters, of which there are thousands.

Brock, Myself, and countless others can only hope that one day, his MMA can earn your respect.

God bless you and God bless God.

You're a moron. What Brock done was a fantastic achievement and deserves massive respect.

Conisdering the guy was in the WWE and people made fun of the idea that he would actually come fight in the UFC and that he was thrown into the deep end when he arrived and won the HW belt....yea....how many guys could do that? How many have ever done it? Brock is not the greatest of all time but he certainly isn't just a fake WWE guy, he can actually fight and fight at the highest level.

How good would he have been if he started fighting when he was still young and healthy?

Poor Pat. Always seemed like a nice guy. I hope he retires, I don't want to see him getting knocked out anymore.

If you look at the guy, he's slowed down a lot too. His movement, power, and especially his chin are just fucked. Nowadays, when he gets popped he gets absolutely annihilated; hands down, legs stiff, faceplanted every time.

He doesn't even look like he enjoys fighting any more either.

Why didnt Brock call Pat himself?

Im not sure a call from your ex-boss is going to give you an epiphany.

Agree with the Brawkness. I've always liked Barry and watching him fight until he kept getting knocked out. He doesn't have the chin. I always thought if he had a good chin and solid TTD he would be top 10

Brock is a good dude, he doesn't get the respect he deserves on these boards and its a damn shame.

I agree, a lot of it has to do with the mma elitists snobs that still give him shit for his wwe word.

But yeah Barry should have retired a while back.

I didnt know they were such good friends either, that's pretty awesome.

should've stuck with mma. He could have been the goto gatekeeper that hung around for years picking up wins like Ed Herman.

Instead he wanted to strike with guys way bigger and stronger than him. I understand why, but he needs to embrace the BJJ and wrestling. maybe go to WSOF and get some confidence back.

Barry out weighed the guy by 20 lbs. And it was the guys debut on glory. He was a boxer. Should have put Barry against someone with pillow fists, not a boxer. I think glory wanted to make an example of Barry (mma strikers can't hang with kickboxers) and i think they succeeded.

Back