Brock Lesnar begged Dana White to make Pat Barry retire after latest KO

Settle down kid. It's not as if you don't have an ignore list or you have to respond to posts.
Also, starting the (ten thousandth) "merits of Brock's brief MMA career" thread would gather just as many detractors, who would actually dismiss his stint as a joke, which I do not.

record for least amount of fights becoming champion
undisputed the biggest PPV draw MMA has or ever will see
undisputed the highest paid athlete MMA has and likely will ever see
Displayed one of the greatest showing of heart by surviving Carwin and winning
Showed tremendous heart by coming back against Ubereem after serious illness

All while being like 8 years removed from his prime collegiate wrestling days

yea, he has so much to be ashamed about from that "embarrassing stint" especially losing to Cain V, I mean its not like that guy isn't the reigning champ and one of the greatest HWs the sport has ever seen. He also obviously has pillow fists which makes it even more embarrassing to get rocked by him. Just ask JDS, the 2nd greatest HW by far in the sport.

To be able to take a punch in the face without losing his composure, like almost anyone else who's trained to be an elite fighter.

What's even more incredible is that a wrassler who couldn't take a punch could have unprecedented success and completely demolish some of the sport's best "elite fighters." It makes MMA look like a pretty weak sport tbh.

Barry has a good personality and isn't a tiny dude plus he moves well for his size ..Brock has a good amount of pull in WWE he should convince them to offer Barry a job, off hand I think Barry even mentioned in the past he is a wrestling fan.

If Barry needs money I think WWE would be a good fit for him. Though I have no idea if he would want to work their schedule of basically being on road all year.

he became the HW champion of the world and defended it. Also showed extreme heart and courage through adversity on some occasions. Who gives a fuck if he wasn't the most skilled or well rounded, he was entertaining and was THE HW CHAMPION OF THE FUCKING WORLD. also never ducked an opponent.

"minimum of respect" oh for fucks sakes.

except for when he got punched 50+ times by Carwin, the hardest hitting fighter in HW history, and survived to come back and win.
Brock could take a punch

Brock is a great friend...Pat needs to retire as soon as possible

That's nice to see a peer of MMA have care for others. It shows he is human and not a robot like most MMA fighters .:icon_chee Round of applause for F5. He also retired the Undertaker streak what a guy.

Overeem's friends are conspicuously absent...

Overeem has been KO'ed about 12 times. You would think people would have been calling for his retirement long ago but instead what you mostly hear is, "I hope overeem gets a new camp and comes back strong."

If there is nothing Dana can do, I can't understand why he'd make this public? I'd think it would be embarrassing for Barry and awkward for Lesnar to take what had to be a private conversation and make it public. Dana doesn't like it much when people delve in to his personal relationships.

I think Barry needs to take like a year off before he even decides whether or not he's retiring. Getting knocked out 4 times in 2 years is no joke, the least you should do is give your brain ample time to recover.

Maybe Brock can convince Barry to do some pro-wrestling, they can team up.

What Barry needs the most is a change of camps, the only reason why he lost to Mwekassa was because of his striking defense.

Why doesnt everyone point out the obvious - Barry should never have fought at HW. He has thick muscles built over a small frame and could make lhw or even mw if he tried.

[YT]yPwFIcdC2oo[/YT]

Famous but broke
add :
and soon with brain damage.

Scary combo.

I'm afraid many mma/ufc veterans are going to have a harsh time maybe as soon as rhey reach their 40s.

I wish good luck to Pat, but damn...

- Do you wanna be a fucking fighter?
- Fuck No!

Back