Brock Lesnar begged Dana White to make Pat Barry retire after latest KO

Doesn't have the chin to bang with the heavyweights. Same as Overeem & most other humans.

he doesnt have the striking to bang with any pro kickboxer, he is sloppy as hell.

I'll bet he's a good dude but his MMA deserves only a bare minimum of respect, and certainly a lot less than more experienced, more prepared fighters, of which there are thousands.

He overcame diverticulitis, twice, and came back to fight.

Yea, they cut part of his colon or intestine or something. And he came back to take body shots from Overeem. Put the guy over in a golden light.

Overeem took the torch from Brock and injected it into his thigh...unfortunately -_-

Wow I watched the video and Barry got hit flush with that uppercut leading to the KO. I hope Barry doesn`t retire after this, I like watching him fight because someone always get knocked out and he's entertaining to watch as well.

I'll bet he's a good dude but his MMA deserves only a bare minimum of respect, and certainly a lot less than more experienced, more prepared fighters, of which there are thousands.

I agree he didn't have the greatest mma career but people bash him and poke fun at him and its ridiculous. The guy left wrestling because he actually wanted to compete and test himself in a real sport (fighting) and he put himself it there to potentially be exposed and embarrassed. I think he did pretty well considering he only wanted to fight the best and was far removed from his athletic prime.

I actually can't stand the guy and his awkward attempts at being funny. Nonetheless, this breaks my heart to see a guy getting completely knocked unconscious on multiple occasions but then be all about continuing his career.

I feel the same. I can't stand him really but I don't want him to be permanently injured

It makes you wonder if Brock began noticing the side effects of Barry's KOs when the two spoke/interacted and if that also led to him urging Dana to make him retire.

I agree he didn't have the greatest mma career but people bash him and poke fun at him and its ridiculous. The guy left wrestling because he actually wanted to compete and test himself in a real sport (fighting) and he put himself it there to potentially be exposed and embarrassed. I think he did pretty well considering he only wanted to fight the best and was far removed from his athletic prime.

I give his collegiate wrestling career the immense respect it deserves. And, I should correct myself: you're right, his willingness to be tested in the Octagon with comparatively little Mma training deserves respect.

He left wrestling cause he wanted to do something easy and get a quick buck. This is easy! What the guys do over in WWE, that's hard! This is easy!

Brock-lesnar-wins-ufc-belt-iconic-mma-moments.jpg

brock_20lesnar_20-_20003.jpg

Brock(1).jpg

lol gtfo

Pat should go over to TNA but i'm afraid even a fake choke slam would KO him

good guy Brock... Pat probably needs the money though. Brock should get him a gig in pro-wrestling as a manager-type character like Ted Dibiase was. Pat has the personality for it.

Brock should offer Dana a deal. He fights on a PPV and Pat gets a job. Dana would love it.

I actually can't stand the guy and his awkward attempts at being funny. Nonetheless, this breaks my heart to see a guy getting completely knocked unconscious on multiple occasions but then be all about continuing his career.

I'm normally a cynical piece of work, and Barry is cornier than one of the Green Giant's dumps, but for some reason his goofiness didn't offend me that much. Pure entertainment in the octagon, win or lose, often generated by his poor fight awareness.

*insert Disco Brock gif, embarrassingly stumbling across the Octagon *

Anderson got finished embarrassingly also against Weidman, does that mean his career deserves no respect?

You're a hater, Brock was 3-1 in title fights with wins over former champs Carwin, Randy and Mir.

Anderson got finished embarrassingly also against Weidman, does that mean his career deserves no respect?

You're a hater, Brock was 3-1 in title fights with wins over former champs Carwin, Randy and Mir.

I don't wish to further derail this thread. If you like, start a different thread and I'll be happy to debate Lesnar's MMA credentials with you. Just link me to it or I'll look for it.

Brock is a good dude, he doesn't get the respect he deserves on these boards and its a damn shame.
He doesn't seem like a good dude at all, but I got no disagreement with the last part of the sentece. Gift title shot aside, he accomplished a lot in a very short time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back