Rumored Brock Lesnar’s WWE Deal Expires

as looney as Vinny Mac is, and despite WWE struggling lately

he doesnt fall for this again

maybe

*shrug*

WWE has been making more money since COVID-19 since they no longer have to pay venues...

What WWE does need to do is make the people they have these TV deals with happy, so I think they’ll renew his contract, if that’s what Lesnar wants...

Heyman just returned on screen as well, seemingly backing Roman Reigns now, so they might rekindle that rivalry for the 100th time...

Keith Lee has just made his main roster debut as well. Lee vs Lesnar would be EPIC.

if we are still quarantined and football hasn't started, that does 2 million plus buys, basing this analysis entirely off of Street Jesus getting a million plus buys
Jon has expressed interest in the past about fighting Brock. I say we let both of them juice and give us a war.

Reactions: Ruv
This is so exciting. There are so many potential fights.

Brock vs. Jon Jones
Brock vs. Stipe for the HW Title
Brock vs. Ngannou
Brock vs. Fedor

I hope we get to see Brock facing one of these 4 before the end of the year.

It would certainly be fun to see the HW GOAT back in the cage to show arrogant Sherdoggers what's up.

Brock-Lesnar-Posing.jpg

Brock would surely need months to get his piss clean, and then have to sit in usada for 6 months. Making him 44-45 years old before he can fight again.
Can't see it happening

I want Brock vs HW Champ.

and I still want Brock vs Fedor. UFC should offer Fedor a 1 fight contract, no strings attached, and have him fight Brock.

Is he gonna do his routine to jerk around UFC again to get a better WWE deal?

brock would be UFC champ in today's HW division

Ya sure. He'd just have to beat Alistair Overeem, Stipe, Ngannou, Rozenstruick, Lewis, Volkov, Blaydes, or JDS.

Blaydes is maybe the only one he'd have a chance against. The rest put him away.

I'd love to see Brock in the UFC again. He's 43, but he looks much younger. People age differently. Lesnar seems to be closer to his mid-30s physically.

If he wants to fight again and the UFC wants him to, I wonder whether the UFC will want to "waste" him in a fight without fans. Perhaps they will celebrate the return of fans with a Lesnar/McGregor card. That is probably a long way off.

If he does return, I believe he will fight Jones.

However unlikely a UFC return may be at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he once again used the possibility as a negotiation tactic against the WWE.

That being said, let’s make Brock some extra money and begin to speculate wildly. I would be up for fights with DC, Stipe, Jones, Ngannou, Fedor, Mir III, etc.

Brock will be back with WWE by the end of the week.

Funny how the heavyweight division has the same 3 people on top as last time he gave his infamous speech

Back