Rumored Brock Lesnar’s WWE Deal Expires

"If you wanna know what it feels like to get your ass kicked by somebody who weighs 40 pounds less than you, meet me in the Octagon."

Could the UFC brass fastrack Jonny a dance partner while Stipe/Ngannou have their rematch?

<JonesLaugh>

Fuck the UFC and USADA. He needs to sign a 1 fight deal with Bellator, inject every substance he can find into his veins, and fight Fedor. That fight would SELL.

However unlikely a UFC return may be at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he once again used the possibility as a negotiation tactic against the WWE.

That being said, let’s make Brock some extra money and begin to speculate wildly. I would be up for fights with DC, Stipe, Jones, Ngannou, Fedor, Mir III, etc.

Brock's USADA test result.....
giphy.gif

I’m so sick of Lesnar fans.

The guy wouldn’t step one foot in the Octagon unless he was pissing plutonium. He’s nothing without his drugs, but somehow his worshippers think he’d still be able to churn out the same performances in his 40’s clean.

Please, let the man stay buried.

Fuck it, get give Lesnar all of the juice he needs to feel like he can fight again and make DC vs Lesnar fight.
Or Bellator and do Fedor.

This is going to go on 'til Lesnars 50..

"His contract expired, he's going back to the UFC"

*gets resigned*

"It's up again, Lesnar's in talks for another big money fight in the UFC"

*resigns to WWE for 50 million dollars*

as looney as Vinny Mac is, and despite WWE struggling lately

he doesnt fall for this again

maybe

*shrug*

Brock vs. DC is the fight to make.

(1) It won't be lopsided age-wise unlike Brock vs. Ngannou, Brock vs. Blaydes, etc.

(2) DC wanted this fight. Now it's probably the only fight DC will come back forth.

(3) It's very likely that this will be each other's final fight.

(4) You can do some sort of UFC/WWE cross-promotion especially since DC is a huge wrestling mark.

I’d love to see Brock return for a fight or two but time and age isn’t on his side. I wish it would happen but I doubt it.

I cared before but now I don't think it will ever happen anymore. Had he stuck around this whole time he would've been an interesting addition

However unlikely a UFC return may be at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he once again used the possibility as a negotiation tactic against the WWE.

That being said, let’s make Brock some extra money and begin to speculate wildly. I would be up for fights with DC, Stipe, Jones, Ngannou, Fedor, Mir III, etc.

Brock is 43. Dana, Vince and everyone else knows he's not stepping foot in a cage again.

Back