Rumored Brock Lesnar’s WWE Deal Expires

Matthew Fedler

Professional Fighter
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

However unlikely a UFC return may be at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he once again used the possibility as a negotiation tactic against the WWE.

That being said, let’s make Brock some extra money and begin to speculate wildly. I would be up for fights with DC, Stipe, Jones, Ngannou, Fedor, Mir III, etc.

Listen. Usada is getting ready to ship out. The UFC is hungry. Let the man take his vitamins and throw him in with the loser of Ngannou/Stipe

Ah geez, he we go again. Fight or don't fight I don't care, as long as Brock doesn't fuck up the title shot picture again with his charades.

Wasn't aware his deal was up, but I did notice he hasn't been involved at all lately. He was going to do summerslam but with no crowd they decided not to. As long as this pandemic is going on I wonder how WWE will want to use him.

However unlikely a UFC return may be at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he once again used the possibility as a negotiation tactic against the WWE.

That being said, let’s make Brock some extra money and begin to speculate wildly. I would be up for fights with DC, Stipe, Jones, Ngannou, Fedor, Mir III, etc.

Probably Jones seeing as he's moving to HW

Jones, DC, or the Black beast would get me excited. 1% chance he fights again tho.

Ah geez, he we go again. Fight or don't fight I don't care, as long as Brock doesn't fuck up the title shot picture again with his charades.
Who cares about titles and title shots? Just feed me good fights.

tenor.gif

Back