Media Brock helping to train University of Minnesota stand-out

I give a better chance at Brock pulling an upset Vs DC than most.

Gable got that sequan Barkley build
bruh nobody got that freak build
DFOzkBQV0AEu1mY.jpg

Brock looks to have at least lightened off the juice a tad. So weird seeing how old his face looks after a workout. Age is...depressing.

Yah, he is an absolute freak. As a freshman, he makes the best HW collegiate wrestlers look like children against a full grown man. He kind of reminds me of a LeBron level athlete, where he just breathes a different kind of air. He is super fun to watch and show boats too. It would definitely be in the interest of MMA fans to check this guy out. If he comes to MMA, he will be very dominant, might be the guy to eventually beat Bones.
Shut up

All this said, hes never fighting MMA when WWE is around...

All this said, hes never fighting MMA when WWE is around...

I'll bet the farm that through Brock, H, or Vince has already communicated feelers. On the flip side, Brock knows all about WWE tricks and is likely advising him on how to keep options open for duel MMA/Pro Wrestling combo.

I give a better chance at Brock pulling an upset Vs DC than most.

Brock will toss DC around like a rag doll.
Brock is faster, taller, stronger, wider, more athletic and more explosive than DC is.

"Could there be a better training partner"...sure. There are lots of better wrestlers that could work with him.
Yup, Cael Sanderson is one.

Gable is a freak talent for sure, but he’s also benefiting from a lesser talent pool at HW this season. Last year’s runner up (Coon) crushed him at Opens. And Coon himself got handily beat by Gwiz. Not taking anything away from Gable, he’s incredibly young, but it remains to be seen if he’s successful on the international stage.The “A” level athlete talk should wait.

Yah, he is an absolute freak. As a freshman, he makes the best HW collegiate wrestlers look like children against a full grown man. He kind of reminds me of a LeBron level athlete, where he just breathes a different kind of air. He is super fun to watch and show boats too. It would definitely be in the interest of MMA fans to check this guy out. If he comes to MMA, he will be very dominant, might be the guy to eventually beat Bones.

I wish UFC has scouting programs as elite as what we see in the NFL and NBA.

And they would bring these guys in at a young age and breed them to be the next generation while hyping them up.

Instead, it feels like the UFC scouting motto is "it is what it is"

Gable is a freak talent for sure, but he’s also benefiting from a lesser talent pool at HW this season. Last year’s runner up (Coon) crushed him at Opens. And Coon himself got handily beat by Gwiz. Not taking anything away from Gable, he’s incredibly young, but it remains to be seen if he’s successful on the international stage.The “A” level athlete talk should wait.

That’s racist

<JonesLaugh>

Back