Media Brock helping to train University of Minnesota stand-out

A level athlete

giphy.gif

damn... 18 years old?
Dude must have split his mother when he entered the this world

Brock is a beast, totally underrated on here.

You're not wrong, no one will ever be as inexperienced as him and win the strap again. Possibly the best thing about Brock is that he was never interested in ducking anyone, fought Carwin, Cain, Overeem, he was even meant to fight JDS as well, he gave no fucks.

Gable is a fuckin beast, if he transfers to mma he will be champ

Yep, it's definitely a good time for a young wrestler to enter HW, fresh out of college with some tune-up fights. It's an aging division that's starving for new talent--not just the UFC, but everywhere.

Last edited:
You're not wrong, no one will ever be as inexperienced as him and win the strap again. Possibly the best thing about Brock is that he was never interested in ducking anyone, fought Carwin, Cain, Overeem, he was even meant to fight JDS as well, he gave no fucks.

Actually I could see someone like Brock winning the strap now under the right circumstances--Cormier retiring, Cain being injured constantly, etc. A big athletic wrestler who could outwrestle Blaydes and hold down Ngannou...with just enough cross-training to learn basic striking and sub-defense.

I could also see Cole Konrad holding the Bellator strap a lot longer if he didn't retire. He'd have little trouble with Kongo. Kongo was outwrestled by King Mo, who's small enough to fight at MW.

Brock looks small here. Definitely USADA compliant. Brock is just in it for a nice pay day. I don't blame him. DC vs Brock should be fun.

The dude kind of looks like Overeem. I wonder if that really triggered PTSD for Brock

Back