Brock has never violated the WWE Wellness policy because he's exempt from it

Only full-time wrestlers get tested. So, not Brock, not the Rock, not Undertaker, not Chris Jericho, not Triple H, not Vince McMahon, and not any of the guys in the Cruiserweight Classic.

The WWE wellness policy is a joke.

The WWE is clearly not testing for steroids. John Cena, Ryback, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, HHH and even Vince McMahon himself are all clearly on steroids now.

Then when Roman Reigns tested "positive," it was not for steroids, it was for adderall.

The wellness policy probably comes with steroids.

Last edited:
He could've been cut for 100 reasons.

You think they're going to implement something that takes money out of their pocket?

95% of the guys there are juiced to the eyeballs and Gunn is the only one cut?

Yes but apart from him and Brock none of those guys are failing tests outside of WWE.

Of course they are all juiced, but they didn't cut Gunn because he's juiced, they cut him because he failed a test outside of WWE.

They cut him for the bad publicity it created.

This does make Wellness a bit of a mockery but until the UFC started with USADA the WWE had the most comprehensive and hardcore (random, blood and piss) testing regime of them both and that's for almost a decade. Fail three tests and you're out.
Fun fact: Orton, who is headling Summer Slam against Lesnar pissed hot more than 3 times.

Was it? I just heard listening to Meltzer's latest show.

Interesting that Billy Gunn failed a test outside of WWE and was instantly fired from WWE for doing so.

Yeah. And he's not a performer.

Maybe they threw him out because he's a trainer and a mentor at their boot camp, NXT. Not exactly a role model for their next generation.

He will be back though.

But Brock not getting punished is total hypocrisy.

Oh and you can bet the Undertaker does not piss in a cup EVER.

And Cena during his miraculous roid and HGH recoveries.

Fun fact: Orton, who is headling Summer Slam against Lesnar pissed hot more than 3 times.

Twice under Wellness.

Was it? I just heard listening to Meltzer's latest show.

Interesting that Billy Gunn failed a test outside of WWE and was instantly fired from WWE for doing so.

he was on thin ice already, was hired to be a mentor to young talent, and never disclosed to the WWE that he was competing elsewhere. WWE really likes to keep tabs on what their employees are up to in case someone tries to throw a championship belt into a TNT trash can...

Last edited:
midget%20wrestlers.gif

I thought the wellness policy pretty much just made sure they weren't over doing it and killing themselves

he was on thin ice already, was hired to be a mentor to young talent, and never disclosed to the WWE that he was competing elsewhere. WWE really likes to keep tabs on what their employees are up to in case someone tries to throw a championship belt into a TNT trash can...

Yeah, how ridiculous is it that they still won't let anyone mention TNA? As if they're ever going to any kind of threat to them.

Although I've heard that they're allowing guys like Austin Aries compete in independents while also working in NXT.

Back