International Brittney Griner WNBA-/Russia

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So shes a big WNBA star and plays ball in the off season for some random Russian basketball team.
Allegedly got caught with weed vapes.- arrested a few months ago.
She's not leaving anytime soon.
I can't tell what Russia is doing with her, I'm sure they've been offered bribes and shit and it's not like she was a dope dealer.. are they making an American example out of her? Ukraine? I wonder what the end game is.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/03/17/brittney-griner-texan-arrest-russia/

Last edited by a moderator:
This would not have gone on this long with Trump

Biden has been too loose with the insults to Putin and Russia. Griner is paying a high price for Joe's words and actions.

I dunno, she may have gotten the cold shoulder given that she wanted to cancel the national anthem and basically hates America or something. As far as this, Trevor has since been released thanks to Bill Richardson.

Russia’s detention and imprisonment of another U.S. citizen, Trevor Reed, starting in 2019. Reed, a former U.S. Marine from Texas, is serving nine years in prison on claims of endangering Russian police during a night of heavy drinking.

I dunno, she may have gotten the cold shoulder given that she wanted to cancel the national anthem and basically hates America or something. As far as this, Trevor has since been released thanks to Bill Richardson.

Russia’s detention and imprisonment of another U.S. citizen, Trevor Reed, starting in 2019. Reed, a former U.S. Marine from Texas, is serving nine years in prison on claims of endangering Russian police during a night of heavy drinking.
Bill Richardson is working on this one too. He says he keeps the US updated, but he is calling the shots. Real badass mother.

So shes a big WNBA star and plays ball in the off season for some random Russian basketball team.
Got caught with weed vapes.- arrested a few months ago.
She's not leaving anytime soon.
I can't tell what Russia is doing with her, I'm sure they've been offered bribes and shit and it's not like she was a dope dealer.. are they making an American example out of her? Ukraine? I wonder what the end game is.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/03/17/brittney-griner-texan-arrest-russia/

She was accused of...

"Griner has been held in Russia since February for allegedly possessing vape cartridges containing oils derived from cannabis when she was coming back to Moscow."

Brittney Griner arrest: State Department suggests Russia may be violating Vienna Convention | Fox News

She's just being used as a political poker chip because the U.S. is supporting Ukraine. Basic geopolitics.

We'll never know for sure. But I'd bet Trump would have wanted to be the hero and get a deal done quickly. And Putin would have listened to Trump. I think Putin had some level of respect for him

She was accused of...

"Griner has been held in Russia since February for allegedly possessing vape cartridges containing oils derived from cannabis when she was coming back to Moscow."

Brittney Griner arrest: State Department suggests Russia may be violating Vienna Convention | Fox News

She's just being used as a political poker chip because the U.S. is supporting Ukraine. Basic geopolitics.

That’s a lot of words for stupid lesbian basketball player takes cannabis oil into Russia and gets caught.

This story actually brings up an interesting point regarding Wnba star players. They've been going to russia for decades to play...not for some random team, but a team(s) owned by wealthy oligarchs with horrific track records. Lavish parties and hotel/travel accommodations. Luxury amenities and all the fixings of dirty money. They had no qualms or protests getting paid by these disgusting people (the irony of course being they hate the lgbtq community more than anyone).

This story actually brings up an interesting point regarding Wnba star players. They've been going to russia for decades to play...not for some random team, but a team(s) owned by wealthy oligarchs with horrific track records. Lavish parties and hotel/travel accommodations. Luxury amenities and all the fixings of dirty money. They had no qualms or protests getting paid by these disgusting people (the irony of course being they hate the lgbtq community more than anyone).
I still think that Griner is a guy. People are born with testicles inside them. I wonder if a chromosome test was done.

Griner's is 6 foot 8 with hands bigger than Lebron James. Griner towers over her(?) father and mother.

15e673b31f52c74677bf858426751d14.jpg

whois_sandra_griner_profile_3554851.webp

Griner is like a Goliath around these other very tall women. Taller with much more athleticism which is rare

If Griner is a guy, then Griner is not a lesbian

Last edited:
I still think that Griner is a guy. People are born with testicles inside them. I wonder if a chromosome test is done.

Griner's is 6 foot 8 with hands bigger than Lebron James. Griner towers over her(?) father and mother.
It's certainly possible. A genetic outlier either way. I'd wager just a freak of nature, mom was most likely doing the (giant)milkman.

I still think that Griner is a guy. People are born with testicles inside them. I wonder if a chromosome test was done.

15e673b31f52c74677bf858426751d14.jpg

whois_sandra_griner_profile_3554851.webp

Griner is like a Goliath around these other very tall women. Taller with much more athleticism which is rare

If Griner is a guy, then Griner is not a lesbian

She definitely doesn't have any boobs. There are pictures.

You have to be pretty fucking dumb to go there as an American right now.

Don’t have illegal stuff on you when traveling. She probably believed the hype that she was a superstar and thought she could do what she wanted.

Don’t have illegal stuff on you when traveling. She probably believed the hype that she was a superstar and thought she could do what she wanted.

Im a pothead big time and I don’t bring shit with me when I travel internationally. This is pretty much my worst nightmare when traveling.

Back