International British Special Forces Alleged to Regularly Execute Civilians in Afghanistan

They claimed to have run into a guy hiding behind a bush with an AK at night. Somehow this guy got no shots off? Somehow two people they detained reached for guns? Its a bullshit story, they executed those guys and didn't even have the respect to concoct a believable alibi. That's how low the standard for integrity seems to be.

Actually they threw a grenade that failed to detonate. And you think it's really crazy that some of the most elite soldiers could get the jump on some dude with a rifle?

The only evidence to say it's a bullshit story is the family of the victims, who are clearly going to claim innocence for their family members. The entire family could be Taliban for all we know.

I'm just going to say that the bar for accusing people of murder is a lot higher than whispers. If real evidence can be brought forward that's one thing. It's another to just hear a story.

The standard for you to claim something to be a fact appears to be pitifully low.

Actually they threw a grenade that failed to detonate. And you think it's really crazy that some of the most elite soldiers could get the jump on some dude with a rifle?
Yeah how convenient that, to quote the report, for the "8th time" that happened.

And yes it is a bit hard to believe that, in the dead of night, these guys shot some guy hiding in a bush before he could get a single round off. Combine that with all the other suspect shit and its clear these guys killed at least a few defenseless people.
The only evidence to say it's a bullshit story is the family of the victims, who are clearly going to claim innocence for their family members. The entire family could be Taliban for all we know.
There's no reason to think that but we do have reason to doubt the validity of these raids.
Last year, Panorama exposed how the intelligence that identified the targets for these raids was often deficient.

Philip Alston, the former UN Special Rapporteur on executions, told the programme: "I have no doubt that overall many of the allegations [of innocent people being killed] are justified, and that we can conclude that a large number of civilians were killed in night raids, totally unjustifiably."
I'm just going to say that the bar for accusing people of murder is a lot higher than whispers. If real evidence can be brought forward that's one thing. It's another to just hear a story.

The standard for you to claim something to be a fact appears to be pitifully low.
You keep ignoring that this is not the only incident, there are other suspect incidents that all use similar BS cover stories. Its not a few whispers but I suspect you'll keep misrepresenting the story in order to put forth the most charitable interpretation.

Last edited:
Back