Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International British Special Forces Alleged to Regularly Execute Civilians in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Orgasmo, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:21 PM.

1. Orgasmo Silver Belt

That's pretty fucked up, behaving like Red Coats did during colonial times.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53597137

2. AgonyandIrony Gold Belt

The SAS used shoot to kill policies in Northern Ireland during the Troubles. Sounds like an extension of it.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  3. 4daLuLZ Brown Belt

Uh Oh........Afghan Mel Gibson's probably on the rampage there now.

4. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

By Onii-chan's side, always and forever...
    <BC1>

Sano, Sakurabaism, Alphafail and 3 others like this.
  5. Bacco Silver Belt

Anybody is surprised?
    People thinking "good guys" just go there and fight terrorists live in fairytales world

nicapica, Sano, skaleton and 6 others like this.
  6. ElKarlo Steel Belt

Oh fuk off already. I meant that about the initial invasion. I said multiple times that the occupation was problematic and I didn't have an answer to how to do.it effectively. I also said that I was iffy on the invasion. And that the Taliban was awful and was sheltering a mass murderer.
    So this call out is obnoxious and uncalled for. Due to your flat out refusal to debate on what should have been done about Afghanistan

Yehudim and Kandyland like this.
  7. oldshadow Steel Belt

So if I understand this they identified enemies and then terminated them.

8. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

British are the best at scoffing at other nations while doing worse things.

Alphafail, ShinkanPo and Kafir-kun like this.
  9. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

Haha, chill bruh just ribbing you a bit. No need to get so hot and bothered, at the end of the day its not your family that got executed in the middle of the night by coalition forces.
    I mean, I responded to all your points and then you vanished. Fair enough, you don't owe me a response or your time and there are many good reasons not to spend time on Sherdog. But don't lie about the exchange bruh, people can click that quote and go see that you're being dishonest. Seems like a bad habit you have, should work on that.
    Uh, no you're not understanding it. Like not even close, at all.
    Yeah exactly, like how during the two WW and inter-war period they criticized Germany and Japan extensively for imperialism.
    British: "People have a right to self-determination!"

Indians: "Okay so what about us?"

British "Y-You don't count, don't be cheeky!"

ookii, Boy God, nicapica and 4 others like this.
  10. ElKarlo Steel Belt

No, you skipped over my major points and ignored them, despite me asking you what you would have done. I think I wrote that 2-3 times. I am not going to respond if you you won't take a stance. As it means only I have to defend my position

11. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Would like but have none left. They only cared about nazis once they realised they were coming for them sooner or later. Brits sympathized with the nazis. The royal family have taken pictures with the sieg hail sign.

12. Andrei Orlovski UFC black belt

And MSM says Putin pays Taliban to kill Americans. Imagine thinking a foreign country has to pay people to kill invaders who murder their family.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  13. AgonyandIrony Gold Belt

They tried to get the UVF to shoot up a school in Northern Ireland as well and worked closely with Loyalist paramilitaries. They also regularly engaged in torture, and the SAS worked with the special division of the RUC to torture and imprison people. The treatment of political prisoners was horrendous as well.

But yeah, this shouldn't surprise anyone, the Union Jack is a fancy name for the Butchers Apron.

I love that Churchill is regarded as some fucking hero despite his actions not only in the Anglo-Irish War but his policies caused the Bengal Famine, a fun little topic the Anglos never want to address for some reason.

nicapica and Kafir-kun like this.
  14. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Like. I have no trouble believing you. They also get off that they have a queen knighting people as if its feww hundred years back. They use to knight people who went to war now they changed it to pedophiles.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  15. AgonyandIrony Gold Belt

Irish history is a history of Anglo genocide and ethnic cleansing. The potato famine was a fucking genocide.

The Bengal Famine killed more people than Hitler and it was all Churchills fault. The idea of British soldiers historically being these honorable people is bullshit. They reprimanded their soldiers who wanting to feed children so they didn't starve to death.

While we're talking about the British SAS it's important to remember the war crimes of the Australian SAS.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/47d85ab2-c54d-42f9-b3ce-350dba24731f

16. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

{<jordan}

17. hillelslovak87 Steel Belt

The righties here are the people who lapped up right wing propaganda FOR YEARS regarding the Nisour Square Massacre, where countless bs narratives were spun on Fox and other outlets, and they allllllways spoke of the professionalism oh the professionalism!! They had to mow civilians down!!

Kafir-kun likes this.
  18. Anaconda99 Purple Belt

Much hero, very heroe
    [​IMG]

Kafir-kun likes this.
  19. oldshadow Steel Belt

So they were just killing random people just for the fun of it. The article didn't say that as far as I could tell.

20. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

Still lying about it? You do realize people can go to that thread and see what I wrote right? In case you missed the post, here it is. In short, I said we should've invaded Afghanistan since as a nation-state they have to take responsibility for harboring terrorists.
    Uh, did you actually read the article? Because it kind of did point that out...

Sakurabaism and AgonyandIrony like this.