British police's attempts to criminalize people's opinions.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've just discovered an organization of people online called Fair Cop.
https://www.faircop.org.uk

What is happening in the UK with the police may start happening to the same extent in your country too!
As it says on the website, the police are being used by trans activists as protection when it comes to their opinions & beliefs. Obviously the cops wouldn't agree that they're being used of course.

So why has it come to this? Is it for the same reasons the cops in Rotherham and other cities in England did nothing even when they knew girls were being raped? That reason was they were frightened of being called racist. Are the cops scared that if they don't police the community as far as the communities views on transgenderism and gender, they will be called transphobic?
It does seem that so many in society are scared of being called names these days.

Anyway:
'Fair Cop is a group of individuals who have come together over shared concerns about police attempts to criminalise people for expressing opinions that don't contravene any laws.
This seems to especially apply to criticizm of transgender activism.'

'Some of us have been victims of police interaction following social media activity; some are police officers ashamed at police action. All of us are furious with the 'Big Brother' overreach of various police forces and other authorities. We are united in our aim of enforcing existing laws governing freedom of speech, conscience and assembly – rights that belong to us all in this country.'

https://twitter.com/WeAreFairCop

The UK has been a shithole for the past 50 years.

I am torn between my general dislike of police, and thinking this is stupid

They start by telling you what you’re allowed to say, then they tell you what you’re allowed to think.

Hilarious! Except I’m not Chinese you moron LMAO

Jog on back to the British pedo thread old man.

I used to work in Shanghai. Was there for 8 years. What part are you in? PM me if you don't want to reply here.

The Britons really are oppressed and helpless. The US should invade and liberate the people.

Oh wait, I forgot. Britain has no oil.

I used to work in Shanghai. Was there for 8 years. What part are you in? PM me if you don't want to reply here.
I have no issues about this subject :)

I live and work in Jing An district, why did you leave?

Hey, the Democrats take control of the Virginia legislature and are now trying to make criticism of the Governor illegal. Talk about an omen for the future with growing demographics changes that transformed Virginia and much of the country. People in France and many other nations are regularly jailed for criticizing immigration. West is in the same boat.

Last edited:
What's the end game with policing speech? You're clearly not going to change people's minds by arresting them, and will in fact make people more resentful of groups they can't even criticize, so social cohesion isn't the reason.

UK never actually had freedom of speech, but they were able to speak pretty freely a few years ago, and now they have well over 3500 people/year arrested for "offensive" online comments, knife crime rose 22%, gun crime up 11%, rape gangs, the NHS has decreased in quality and its cost, both in total and as percentage of GDP, has been on a steep incline for the last 20 years. What direction do they think they're taking the country?

"next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away.."

What's the end game with policing speech? You're clearly not going to change people's minds by arresting them, and will in fact make people more resentful of groups they can't even criticize, so social cohesion isn't the reason.

UK never actually had freedom of speech, but they were able to speak pretty freely a few years ago, and now they have well over 3500 people/year arrested for "offensive" online comments, knife crime rose 22%, gun crime up 11%, rape gangs, the NHS has decreased in quality and its cost, both in total and as percentage of GDP, has been on a steep incline for the last 20 years. What direction do they think they're taking the country?

Not just more resentful but they will do it even more now out of fucking spite, and I can't blame them.

I mean...somebody is going to test just how many times he can get arrested for a fucking opinion just to fuck with the Police and their injustice system.

I have no issues about this subject :)

I live and work in Jing An district, why did you leave?

I bought a house in Minhang but worked in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park. Left because I got a good job back in the States, but I had been wanting to leave before that. China’s really regressing in a lot of ways, especially since Xi got in office.

How long you been out there?

I bought a house in Minhang but worked in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park. Left because I got a good job back in the States, but I had been wanting to leave before that. China’s really regressing in a lot of ways, especially since Xi got in office.

How long you been out there?
En, it’s becoming something different for sure, I’ve been based here for 17 years.

I've just discovered an organization of people online called Fair Cop.
https://www.faircop.org.uk

What is happening in the UK with the police may start happening to the same extent in your country too!
As it says on the website, the police are being used by trans activists as protection when it comes to their opinions & beliefs. Obviously the cops wouldn't agree that they're being used of course.

So why has it come to this? Is it for the same reasons the cops in Rotherham and other cities in England did nothing even when they knew girls were being raped? That reason was they were frightened of being called racist. Are the cops scared that if they don't police the community as far as the communities views on transgenderism and gender, they will be called transphobic?
It does seem that so many in society are scared of being called names these days.

Anyway:
'Fair Cop is a group of individuals who have come together over shared concerns about police attempts to criminalise people for expressing opinions that don't contravene any laws.
This seems to especially apply to criticizm of transgender activism.'

'Some of us have been victims of police interaction following social media activity; some are police officers ashamed at police action. All of us are furious with the 'Big Brother' overreach of various police forces and other authorities. We are united in our aim of enforcing existing laws governing freedom of speech, conscience and assembly – rights that belong to us all in this country.'

https://twitter.com/WeAreFairCop
The time to stand up is now. I mean, 10 years ago would have been better, but now is imperative.

Back