British Ministry of Justice gone mental!

I really hope this is a "joke", fuck these scumbags.

Heard about Stonewall least year when a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s around the world celebrated the day, the sad part is that Stonewall was known for being a place where the Mafia would film closet homosexuals getting kink and extorting them afterwards. Thats why the police raided that place to beging with, then all the :eek::eek::eek:s got upset and violent beating the police.

Now Stonewall is celebrated lol what a joke

The Genovese crime family owned and operated it. The NYPD precinct in that neighborhood was bribed $8500 a month (adjusted for inflation) to turn a blind eye and not bother the establishment or its clientele.

It's celebrated because in the aftermath and decades to follow, people no longer needed to resort to mob controlled properties and authorities didn't have to be bribed because state legislatures across the country started decriminalizing consensual activity between adults.

Last edited:
Common logic says that "T" doesn't really belong in the equation.

The biggest opponents to the LGBTQ+ agenda is the LGB. I'm just trying to bang, bro. I have no reason to care about any of this in all honesty because I have less than nothing to do with it. It's good to see the formerly dormant politically active part of the demo shove back on the co-opt of grass roots organizations, and literally re-create new ones from the ground up. I may even throw them a couple bills in support.

Great to see Emily Howard working for the MoJ. She's a lady and a working gal. You go girl.

images

What the fuck is this thread even about? I saw "stonewalluk" in the OP and stopped reading right there. In any other instance, I'd also these LGB Alliance lesbians have major balls but, well, you know.

<36>

Also: Stop turning feminine gay boys into trannies, you fucking monsters. Jesus Christ, I feel so bad for them. They're all going to be suicidal. Masc4Masc will be all that's left; not such a bad thing uh, but not this way.

Good on regular gay people for wanting to break away from this trans insanity. I wouldn't want to be associated with the lunatics either.

Last edited:
Good on regular gay people for wanting to break away from this trans insanity. I would want to be associated with the lunatics either.

I'm transphobic in the purest sense of the word. By that I mean I harbor no hatred, hostility or ill will towards them, but the whole concept - of M2F in particular - is terrifying to the core and synonymous with castration in my mind. That's what the state did to Alan Turing, forcibly turned him into a tranny with diethylstilbestrol and he offed himself. I'd of absolutely done the same with zero hesitation.

I personally find it diametrically opposed to the whole point, emphatically so when juxtaposed with the subculture I identify with and consider representative. The entirety of it is based around the celebration of cis men. Under no circumstances would any of us ever want to be subjected to exogenous estrogenic compounds (more like Exo-Test & Winstrol if anything) much less chop our dicks off.
s0250.gif
Fuckin Hell. NO!

I support the LGB rights. The Trans - not so much because of how destructive to kids it has become. Good to see the break. The Ministry of Justice is really the Ministry of Truth.

I support the LGB rights. The Trans - not so much because of how destructive to kids it has become. Good to see the break. The Ministry of Justice is really the Ministry of Truth.

Can someone articulate what trans rights are? :confused:

This is "LGB Rights":

Since June 2003, sexual activity between consenting adults and of the same sex has been legal nationwide, pursuant to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Lawrence v. Texas. As of June 26, 2015, all states license and recognize marriage between same-sex couples as a result of the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges.

Adoption of children by same-sex married couples is legal nationwide, since June 2015, following the Supreme Court's decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010 permitted lesbians, gays, and bisexuals to serve openly in the US armed forces.

United States federal law does not include protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. This leaves residents in a majority of states unprotected against discrimination in employment, housing, and private or public services. Such protections are considered by the United States Congress under the Equality Act.

See: I'll gladly be a 'mentally ill' :eek::eek::eek: attracted to a very narrow type and group of other cis males but at least I don't think I was born in the wrong god damn body with a demand society be shaped to acquiesce on every aspect of that. The legal right to have sex, get married or voluntarily serve in the military constitute special privileges? If religion is a protected class, why not sexual orientation (including heteros)? Also, given the billions of sky daddy followers around the globe I feel pretty good on the "mentally ill" front relative to the rest of humanity tbh. <45>

<DisgustingHHH>

Click on this twitter feed & look at the other video, then read the comments. I'd not heard of stonewalluk before but there seems to be a lot of dislike for them.
The video of MOJ staff is hilarious and concerning imo. Is this genuine or not?
I wouldn't be surprized if the MOJ have gone this way into diversity because they're scared not to!

I'm not sure what's worse, that stale corporate messaging or bragging about coming in 5th place.

What the fuck is this thread even about? I saw "stonewalluk" in the OP and stopped reading right there. In any other instance, I'd also these LGB Alliance lesbians have major balls but, well, you know.

<36>

Also: Stop turning feminine gay boys into trannies, you fucking monsters. Jesus Christ, I feel so bad for them. They're all going to be suicidal. Masc4Masc will be all that's left; not such a bad thing uh, but not this way.
Im going to start a campaign... Leave my fems alone!! #masc4femnotmasc4tranny

The Genovese crime family owned and operated it. The NYPD precinct in that neighborhood was bribed $8500 a month (adjusted for inflation) to turn a blind eye and not bother the establishment or its clientele.

It's celebrated because in the aftermath and decades to follow, people no longer needed to resort to mob controlled properties and authorities didn't have to be bribed because state legislatures across the country started decriminalizing consensual activity between adults.

I have been Woken, thank you my kind homosexual.

Boris Johnson

“Weep, O ye shirtmakers of Jermyn Street, ye Cool Brittannia tailors and whatever exists of human finer feeling. In the Ministry of Sound, the tank-topped bum boys blub into their plis.”

tenor.gif

Back