British Ministry of Justice gone mental!

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Click on this twitter feed & look at the other video, then read the comments. I'd not heard of stonewalluk before but there seems to be a lot of dislike for them.
The video of MOJ staff is hilarious and concerning imo. Is this genuine or not?
I wouldn't be surprized if the MOJ have gone this way into diversity because they're scared not to!

The more differences, the more successful the company.

Yes, really. It just depends on what type of diversification you want.

But hey, you're a Canadian, I don't need to tell you about that!!!

Save me the exclamation marks. I want the best diversification.

Save me the exclamation marks. I want the best diversification.

What are we talking about, then? Human Resource Dogs? If so, I'm down. Then when I have to "talk to Larry about some comments" it results in a game of fetch, and minimal sensitivity training.

Also, the R? Really stands for Ruff!!

Obligatory comment about if only they spent as much energy on going after muslim rape gangs as they did on diversity

Wasn't Boris Johnson supposed to put an end to stuff like this?

What a surprise the mentally ill going after each other.

Do you think 'misgendering' someone should constitute a fine? Biological men allowed to crush female sports competitions? Children prescribed puberty blockers? "Drag Queens" talking about gender identity (this makes zero sense btw) to kids in libraries on tax dollars? Is there a five-year-old in the world who needs to be educated on "LGBTQ+ Issues"?

Nah, and none of the aforementioned have a god damn thing to do with equality, civil rights nor least of all any cis LGB person. It's really more to do with that than being mentally ill.

EDIT: I rescind the unnecessary comment.

Last edited:
Wasn't Boris Johnson supposed to put an end to stuff like this?

Why would he? Guy has always been a supporter of LGBT. Did people think that he's a conservative or some shit?

Things will get more interesting though when people have to pick between sexualities and gender-bendering.

Common logic says that "T" doesn't really belong in the equation.

Heard about Stonewall least year when a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s around the world celebrated the day, the sad part is that Stonewall was known for being a place where the Mafia would film closet homosexuals getting kink and extorting them afterwards. Thats why the police raided that place to beging with, then all the :eek::eek::eek:s got upset and violent beating the police.

Now Stonewall is celebrated lol what a joke

Great to see Emily Howard working for the MoJ. She's a lady and a working gal. You go girl.

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back