Brinkley v Stevens - one of many good FNF scraps

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With the talk of Bute meeting Brinkley in the ring it got me thinking about how exciting of a fight Stevens v Brinkley was. Hats off to ESPN for some great match making this year. Just a quick run down of some memorable '10 fights:
Glen Johnson v Yusaf Mack
Roman Karmazin v D. Miranda
Brinkley v Stevens
Ji Hoon Kim v Tyrone Harris
Provodnikov v Jauregui

Anyway.... getting off track:

FNF has been delivering, Andrade vs Lucas was pretty good too

Good fight, just watched it again, thanks
Brinkley surprised many with that win.

Yeah FnF have good this year. Not every week but everyother week has had good fight. What was that one fight they had were one guys face turn Ompla loompa red in it. I think it had a guy Jason Eastlay or Estrada. I can't remember his name.

stevens is fighting another FNF main event on the 30th against donovan george

Good fight, haven't seen it before.

FnF has produced some good fights so far this year.

Hope they get Guillermo Rigondeaux back on there.

Kids a stud.

i remember watching brinkley vs stevens and being super happy when brinkley won, with all of the hit stevens had been talking, and then brinkleys trainer getting ejected in the early rounds, the emotion in that fight was awesome. what an awesome upset

i remember watching brinkley vs stevens and being super happy when brinkley won, with all of the hit stevens had been talking, and then brinkleys trainer getting ejected in the early rounds, the emotion in that fight was awesome. what an awesome upset

Definitely - Stevens was doing alot of talk prior to that fight.
In the later rounds he was looking pretty damn humbled.

I was kind of stunned that when Manfredo Sr stormed the ring and pushed Stevens that Stevens didn't do anything.
I mean, this was the guy (Stevens) who jumped in the ring and started raising hell when his boy Codrington got KOd by Green.

Back