Bring on Kermit Cintron!!

He'll just tap like the current UFC welterweight champ did. No biggie.

I don't know why GSP gets shit for tapping to strikes. Sure, most fighters would never do it, but their reasoning isn't the best. I would value brain cells over pride in "taking it like a man."

I don't know why GSP gets shit for tapping to strikes. Sure, most fighters would never do it, but their reasoning isn't the best. I would value brain cells over pride in "taking it like a man."

It shows a lack of heart. Im pretty sure you would tap from strikes too thats why your defending it.

It shows a lack of heart. Im pretty sure you would tap from strikes too thats why your defending it.

whoa whoa.... who let the tough guy out. put your kids to sleep everyone.... kingobould is IN DA HOUSE!!!

holy ignorance batman, Jon Jones was a div.1 level wrestler who didn't go to div.1

school because of other circumstances in his life, he was a new york state wrestling

champ in HS and went to a JC(in Iowa,ICCC) designed for wrestling prospects to

transfer to a DiV.1 school , he was the best wrestler there too and won a JUCO

national title,he skipped DIV colleges to enter MMA young for money, he has also

won many wrestling comps(vs good wrestlers) outside of school in both greco and

folkstyle, it's a very poor comparison to compare cintron as a wrestler to jones,

jones is also a very good at devout judoka.

thanks for the biography....

not.

However, I do think cintron would be a shoe in for a legitimate boxing cross-over.

Yes, yes I would. Why do people tap from arm bars? Because they can't get out and it can cause damage to their bones and ligaments. Why did GSP tap from strikes to the dome? Because it causes brain damage and he wasn't going to get out of it. I rather have a broken bone than permanent brain damage, but hey, that's me. Perhaps you are open to the idea of brain damage. If so, that would explain a lot.

Back