Bring It!

Originally posted by J-Garden

"take rock smash head" maybe in the ice age you would have been apreciated but in 2002 you come across like every other post puebescent boy with a twinge of arogance.

Did you really just tell me that my style was dated? Dear friend, look at your own posts. Your generic and may I say, mediocre, jokes about a person's family were dead in...Oh I don't know, the 50's? Next thing you know you'll be telling me that 'My momma so dumb that she thought a quarterback was a refund'.

I can make it sound fancy like you, but it's clearer when I just say, in plain english, you're a jackazz.

Out of 8 times, one mother joke....oh how horendous i stole Vod's thunder in that department and now he decides that sobbing with clenched fist that i stole his jokes, makes me care more about his incessant whinging.

At least FTYD doesn't need a excuse to behave like an argumentative prick, you need an excuse not to....

avoiding trimming to your cake would involve a rethink in your styles..

FTYD wanking over a picture of Mona Lisa in the dire hope of being intellectual is not keeping it real

But wanking over a picture of your sister, taking up two black schlongs at the same time while your mom is sucking on their nuts, is.

considering you have a hard enough time hammering your name onto the computer, we all know you couldn't doctor photos, you had a hard enough time trying toerase the chimp out of your family photo

Out of 8 times, one mother joke....oh how horendous i stole Vod's thunder in that department and now he decides that sobbing with clenched fist that i stole his jokes, makes me care more about his incessant whinging.

At least FTYD doesn't need a excuse to behave like an argumentative prick, you need an excuse not to....

I don't need an excuse to be an argumentative prick? That's what the thread is about...

You stole my thunder? Shit, I thought it was right here next to me? You didn't take shit yet pal. I didn't say you stole my jokes. I said you stole my grandfather's jokes since most of them are derived from the 50's.

I'll hammer your female side of the family and then your head through the computer screen until you bleed out to death, then you won't have to worry about your incest family album at all.

maybe your inane dribblings Vod impress the peons, but the above average intelligence act fools no one, if i mentioned farting and sniffing other mens bollocks you would be ahead of the game...

FTYD i might "bleed out to death" reading your sad attempts at trying to make out that incest happens outside your family.....

maybe your inane dribblings Vod impress the peons, but the above average intelligence act fools no one, if i mentioned farting and sniffing other mens bollocks you would be ahead of the game...

If the 'above average intelligence act' doesn't fool anyone, then why are you trying to use it?

What intelligent person can't properly conversate about fart jokes? If they lack the ability, then I'm willing to question their intelligence. You must be well-rounded my friend. A fart joke doesn't mean that you're a 'peon'.

J. McGarden, don't try to reciprocate my statemtent and thus, fool yourself into thinking you ain't a product of scottish inbreed, when indeed you are.

i just felt like giving you something to live up to since everyone knew your "the mods are out to get me" act

was becoming boring, indeed to the point where you were avoiding the forums because the standard of posting had dropped, not because dullards were no longer being venerated (you and the other bores), ha ha.

Not having the mental faculties to understand a fart joke maybe is hilarous, but the evident retardation not to be able to get over that comedy hurdle, whiffs of Vod.

I'm off to bed now, this thread has been great so far, I look forward to your random bleatings when i look at this next.

particularly: Vod, FTYD, Razor and any other of you simpering buffoons that want some... thank you and good night.

Only few have had the balls to step into this motherfucker.

I know i was expecting mayhem instead what we got was minor bickering between me, you and Vod....bah

I know i was expecting mayhem instead what we got was minor bickering between me, you and Vod....bah

It was fun while it lasted though, wasn't it? Damn these posters. Not a witty bone in their bodies. I guess that's why they come here to the forum.

Back