Bring It!

"Piss Drinkers Magazine"

"Rough Sex Weekly"

"Ass Tickling Frank's"

Oh I get it. After you tickled Frank's ass he made you drink his piss and ever since you've been having rough...sex...weekly.

Poor you, can't get it out of your head now, can you...

I have another question. Back when you met my family in jail, they said they busted you "O" ring. Are you still bitter about that or have you forgiven them for bottoming you out?

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

No fucking gang banging you pussies.

I thought that was how you roll FTYD? Otherwise my trip to Florida will be a total disappointment. Shouldn't you be riding around in your mud-covered pickup with the bumper sticker reading: 'My truck is my bitch'?

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

You've been drinking much this night, q, for you're beginning to hallucinate. Almost as drunk as in the night you envisioned my fat and wrinkled mom as a fine lady.

hah. I think FTYD is tired of being left out of the FTYD-bashin' party that seems to be going on here. Join in on the fun my dear friend, it's a HOOT apparently.

But if I were you, I'd prefer hallucination over the putrid and fetid existance that you are experiencing. Anything that might help to alter my perception would be an embraced friend if I were placed in your scenario. Grab yourself an 8-ball and end the misery. It's just not worth waiting any longer.

. My mom is 50y old, full of wrinkles and a beer belly. How can that be fine. -FTYD

I want that shit. Her pussy is so nasty it growls when you pull out and grinds teeth if don't put her sleep.

Vod-I thought that was how you roll FTYD? Otherwise my trip to Florida will be a total disappointment. Shouldn't you be riding around in your mud-covered pickup with the bumper sticker reading: 'My truck is my bitch'?
That shit has me dying.

No elitist BS in here all you newbs fire it up and all you "old school" dropouts show your skills!

FTYD- bring on those pictures and start slinging mud like when your daddy's done workin on your backdoor.

Originally posted by VOD

I thought that was how you roll FTYD? Otherwise my trip to Florida will be a total disappointment. Shouldn't you be riding around in your mud-covered pickup with the bumper sticker reading: 'My truck is my bitch'?

You thought wrong. What? You're disapponted that I don't do gang bangs? Not the ones that include males, which you were obviously hoping for. After I'm finished with you here, I'll have a sticker on my maxima reading: "vod is my bitch."

Originally posted by VOD

hah. I think FTYD is tired of being left out of the FTYD-bashin' party that seems to be going on here. Join in on the fun my dear friend, it's a HOOT apparently.

But if I were you, I'd prefer hallucination over the putrid and fetid existance that you are experiencing. Anything that might help to alter my perception would be an embraced friend if I were placed in your scenario. Grab yourself an 8-ball and end the misery. It's just not worth waiting any longer.

I'm playing chess vs. multiple opponents and I'm doing ok. Pretty content with not being a lemming, so don't count on me joining the sheep.

Suicide suggestion? Read my fucking nickname.

Originally posted by RAZOR
. My mom is 50y old, full of wrinkles and a beer belly. How can that be fine. -FTYD

I want that shit. Her pussy is so nasty it growls when you pull out and grinds teeth if don't put her sleep.

Vod-I thought that was how you roll FTYD? Otherwise my trip to Florida will be a total disappointment. Shouldn't you be riding around in your mud-covered pickup with the bumper sticker reading: 'My truck is my bitch'?
That shit has me dying.

No elitist BS in here all you newbs fire it up and all you "old school" dropouts show your skills!

FTYD- bring on those pictures and start slinging mud like when your daddy's done workin on your backdoor.

I would love to talk about your mums nympho tendancies but she still has all those photos so she can show you her scrapbook, maybe that will cheer your ass up

Originally posted by RAZOR

That shit has me dying.

You want my mom, knowing she looks like that? Dude, that's desperation. Must've been a long time you've seen a pussy.

Just keep j(c)ockriding vod. This thread's supposed to be a dissing contest, and your teaming up with vod only indicates sexual attraction between you two ballerinas.

Pics? This is a word war thread, I see you're getting frustrated with my verbal defense.

Ha razor and butter are the same thing, lubing up Vod and making slippery without anohter to back up his random droolings...

its all in a days work for a resident bum toucher

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? J-Garden. You know, even though this is a FTYD-Bashing session you might be next on the ramp. You're fucking retarded. Once your remove yourself from the 3rd grade mentality you should be able to come up with a nice little zinger to throw at someone. In fact, go buy a notebook and write down some thoughts. Maybe even buy a jokebook and steal some material. Do anything but what you're doing. It ain't working buddy.

whoops i'm sorry, maybe other fat bastards at your weight watchers class may find you funny but in the real world drooling simpering morons, like yourself, get stepped on.

I won't buy a notebook to document your retarded scribblings, which is obviously what you are leaning towards since i know the rest of your family can't read.

maybe Razor will be impressed since you dress to impress the mid card not the mod

I take nothing back...i liked and respected you but i can't remember having mental retardation so i'll presume you push drugs

Wow. That's pretty harsh pal. I hope Razor will be impressed. I'm not trying to make you laugh. Your sense of humor is on a lower level. Maybe you should sit up on a hill and try to get a giggle out of a rock. Then when you're done with that, you can take the rock and smash it into your head. Cause your jokes are dead, your style is lame, and you're just proving my point that you're a moron. Move onto smaller fish my friend, or since you're from Scotland...maybe smaller sheep? I'm not sure which way you flow...

Originally posted by J-Garden
I take nothing back...i liked and respected you but i can't remember having mental retardation so i'll presume you push drugs

Hmm, are you getting serious on me here? You liked and respected me? Isn't this supposed to just a fun humorous thread? You were having a good time when it wasn't you being talked about...

Oh how droll, maybe your tea and scones society appreciates your pathetic jokes and attepts at acheiving a resemblance of intelligence.

"take rock smash head" maybe in the ice age you would have been apreciated but in 2002 you come across like every other post puebescent boy with a twinge of arogance.

I'll tell you what, you posted here first, but i'll let you come back when you have developed pubic hair and a sense of humour

Originally posted by VOD

Hmm, are you getting serious on me here? You liked and respected me? Isn't this supposed to just a fun humorous thread? You were having a good time when it wasn't you being talked about...

Christ Vod anything goes in this thread, you are mincing over whether the fact i like you or not as though that has ever mattered to you.

[For the record i like and respect you as a poster, but i'm going to show you up for the pathetic grub you are]

ha the ever verbose FTYD fools no one with his simpering affirmation that he is indeed a mono-syllibac buffoon....

Even though that imbred, ugly girlfriend, grama panty wairing mo fo named creed isnt on here......
Im calling you out once you read this!!:mad:

Back