Bring It!

RAZOR1

Blue Collar
Reaction score
Show your skills by challenging your enemies keyboard warrior style.

I choose FTYD you slimy bastard.

Last night as I was finishing up by throwing a mug full of hot yogurt on your moms back I discovered that your real dad was actually a chimp named Floyd who was helping migrants do yard work from a temp agency. I was blown away when I saw the picture on the night stand of him and your mom in front of the 7-11 where you were concieved. Now you now why you can't hold a spoon.

(*Note to all who participate: this is harmless fun with intent of making people laugh. Anyone who takes this seriously will automatically die.)

HAHAHAHA shit..there are few fockers I fear to engage with in a verbal duel. You're one of them. I would've been more comfortable with a pic fight :D

I know I'll get owned, but I'll play.

My dad helps migrants, you say? Get your facts straight bitch. My dad lives in europe so that shit must've been one of your reoccuring nightmares since the bannage trauma. In fact, I've been told that you got the razor nick from your troubled childhood. Dad was a redneck drunk, and mom was THE trailer ho, I was told. Too bad those razor blades didn't get the job done when you applied the cut.

And fockers, razor opened up this battlefield thread for everyone to participate in. If you wanna challenge someone, do it here.

Step up you pussies.

Open up the gates fuckers, you inbred monkeys shouldn't play by yourselves.

Oops, I just stepped in and I'm already in knee deep in pearl fricassee marmalade.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
I know I'll get owned, but I'll play.

You sell yourself short FTYD, you know fine well Bubba T Flubba already owns you after buying you at a flea market...

The gates are open jackazz, are you fucking blind?

Originally posted by RAZOR
Show your skills by challenging your enemies keyboard warrior style.

I was finishing up by throwing a mug full of hot yogurt on your moms

Is this to make up for your ejaculation problem due to the absence of a penis?

I'm asking for trouble with these 2 threads but hell I don't mind

(*Note to all who participate: this is harmless fun with intent of making people laugh. Anyone who takes this seriously will automatically die.)
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by J-Garden

You sell yourself short FTYD, you know fine well Bubba T Flubba already owns you after buying you at a flea market...

HAHAHA this is becoming the ftyd diss thread. You're supposed to pick one mofo and dish it out with him. No fucking gang banging you pussies.

On a side note, I always knew your handle stands for jerk-garden.

Don't squeal at me, I didn't know the light switch was your cock.

nah i unleashed to Razor (shudder) as well

Fight Till You Die based on the last comment your name is pointless since the opponent is most likely to die from boredom before you die from infected piles or whatever it is you have...

I call out Money ...or should i say $2.50 change and your fries, which i believe is more relevant

I'll call out whoever cuz i'm bored after dick-tickling ALL your mommas.

Do you have to be an eliteist to get in here and get burned or is it open for any of us?

Originally posted by J-Garden
nah i unleashed to Razor (shudder) as well

Fight Till You Die based on the last comment your name is pointless since the opponent is most likely to die from boredom before you die from infected piles or whatever it is you have...

I call out Money ...or should i say $2.50 change and your fries, which i believe is more relevant

Ya, I got hemorrhoids. Your mom was riding me all night long while I was sitting in that hard chair you got in the kitchen. She said she didn't wanna change the position since she likes to take charge. Thus blame your mom for my piles.

Originally posted by SambaMan
I'll call out whoever cuz i'm bored after dick-tickling ALL your mommas.

You must've banged a LOT of ugly, old, fat women. I feel sorry for you.

Any crackhead with a tooth or less can come in, I suppose. But not you, focker.

I would but I only live with my Dad so that taints your question and reminds me to never bend over in your presence....

Well at least your momma was fine, FTYD. She was the high point, I must agree. Although I almost cried when she told me your dad was the same donkey I pushed over when I was drunk in Tijuana.

A crack head? Crack, always going for someones ass? Did we have a stay in the Federal Penn.? Are you a Booty Bandit or a Prag? Neither interest me, I just think the rest of the People would like to know so they can use it to verbally berate.

Sambaman you want in then fine

considering you are but a mere dull buzzing noise so far in this thread,

only a man thinking about donkeys could possibly mention them in the thread

(one off 3000 samba, proudest day of your life i'll bet)

Back