Bring Honda back, please.

And cheeseburgers and milkshakes and donuts

You could put Ronda and Hapa in a million dollar mansion, they're both still white trashy. You can take the kid out of trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the kid..."She's my woman,and I'm her man"....Who the fuck talks like that?

She would so steam roll through Nunes, Shevy and also Holm now that she's exposed.
Just like in the good old times.

WAR RONDA!!

I think its's pretty clear if Ronda took her time and didn't bum rush Holly she would have a good chance of winning. Her ground game is better then everyone she's faced and her takedown defense is horrible. I'd rather watch Ronda smash contenders in a minute then watch the title change hands a million times and they call it "a stacked competitive division".
I agree - it's clear that anyone who lost any fight might not have lost if they performed totally differently than they did. K1 Level Analysis.

Beefy Honda was a media con job. Another plodding semi-athletic yawn in a division that held Roxanne Moddaferi as a top 10 competitor.

Nunes smokes Honda. Shevchenko decimates Honda. Holly out points and decisions Honda.

Miesha won't get another crack at the title, so Beefy Honda will not return. Honda will make 2 or 3 direct-to-DVD snoozers and poop out a couple of baby Hawaiian wife beaters and that'll be the end of it.

This is a great thread TS.

Make Holly v. Ronda 2 and let Holly finally get off her losing streak!

Basic assholes with basic attitudes, masquerading as complexity sell well to the basic masses of assholes that need to live vicariously through others, because they are watchers, not doers. There are some exceptions, but that is pretty much how it is.

Oh, so you fight for the UFC, chubs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back