Bring back TRT, Cocaine and steroids.

You have the choice of taking them on the table just like you have the choice of extreme weight cutting to have an advantage. If you don't want to do either then that's your choice. But this way everyone gets a choice instead of banning some people's lifestyles

TRT should be regulated not banned.

2017-01-16-the-young-pope02.gif

You have the choice of taking them on the table just like you have the choice of extreme weight cutting to have an advantage. If you don't want to do either then that's your choice. But this way everyone gets a choice instead of banning some people's lifestyles
that's right. i'm an american and i believe in freedom

Yea this is an American sport. Fighters should have the freedom of choice over their bodies.

Hell Yeah !

Also, have Joe Rogan and Dan Hardy fight while on 500 micrograms of acid.

I believe it should be legal moderately. Older guys with lagging injuries especially. I don't see why someone like Vitor shouldn't be allowed Testosterone for example, especially when facing guys in their 20's.

The part with the lion at 44 seconds is the best thing ever in any highlight video

Jones is innocent, but even if he did take steroids it doesn't matter cause it wasn't steroids that made him the youngest ufc champion and that damn good

Bring them back? They've never left bro.

Have no idea why cocaine and weed are not allowed. They have no impact on the result of a fight.

I don't think stoners feel pain like sober people do. Do you recall the beating Pat Healy took from Jim Miller before subbing him?

Back