Bring Back the Red King

Refreshing surprise to see that Woodley still has fans

That draw Woodley threw an average of 12 strikes per round...

PQkXkeB.jpg
Lmao im not a fan as such. I remember watching the fight and remembering it was good. Even my casual mates were impressed.

Woodley takedown at the end of first then ground and pound which bloodied wonderboy. Wonderboy rallies then maybe kncoked down? Then almost locks up a guillotine while badly hurt. It was tense.

lol idk what you cans are going on about. He was minutes away from a UFC title and easily beat the current WW champion. It would be a blessing to have him back but knowing Dana the optics of it would make them look bad.

I think they'll poach Bellator talent but has anyone ever left the UFC, gone to Bellator and come back before?

RAMPAGE

He did it twice actually lol

Disagree. Barely scraped by lima (no shame in that) but yeah if he gets past mousasi my opinion will change. I give him a ten percent chance of winning.
Moose doesn't fight at all like Woodley though. Moose is as legit as it gets. I am not even a fan but I think Moose is an awful matchup for Rory. I will be very surprised if Rory wins.

Agreed! It is so the g-word that he isn’t fighting in the UFC

something was off about lawler in those fights. I think he was on roids

If he becomes 2 division champ and wins the WW GP I think his legacy will be doing just fine,so will his wallet..

Wallet - yes, but I doubt it will do anything to his legacy.
All the Bellator wins and title holders are absolutely unknown and crowd isn't even interested to know who they are.

Martin Nguyen holds both FW and LW titles in ONE, N'Sang - MW and LHW . Does anyone care?
Does anyone care now that David Branch held both MW and LHW titles in WSOF? No, the only thing that defines him now is being a top 10 MW fighter in the UFC. That's it.
Bellator would absolutely overspend for GSP the thing is the UFC would never let gsp sign anywhere else he would never reach the open market.

Even if Bellator could've achieved GSP's signing somehow - it's a waste of time and money.
Coker always sucked at marketing. He would've ruined GSP...

Wsof was maybe 3rd in the world at best and ONE is a regional org badically......bellator is the #2 org in the world and has been around longer then both.

The difference also is quality of opposition Rory isn't facing scrubs these are some of the best WWs on the planet and also facing Mousasi.

Anyone saying otherwise is absolutely a ufc shill

Wsof was maybe 3rd in the world at best and ONE is a regional org badically......bellator is the #2 org in the world and has been around longer then both.

The difference also is quality of opposition Rory isn't facing scrubs these are some of the best WWs on the planet and also facing Mousasi.

Agreed. Lima is badass and would be top 5 easily in the current WW UFC roster.

Daley would punch the lights out of anyone outside of the top 10 and some of the current top 10 as well.

So? Bellator is #2, not #3, I agree. But it's closer to WSOF/ONE than to UFC. There is still an abyss between #1 and #2.
Even after taking two belts,/ Rory will NOT be more famous and known than Woodley. Or Whittaker.
Or Romero, Covington, Till.

The opposition at Bellator WW is indeed nice. Not as good as in UFC, but very decent. Top 10-15 competition for sure.
Yet, that doesn't mean much to anyone but hardcore fans.

Agreed. Lima is badass and would be top 5 easily in the current WW UFC roster.

Lima - agree. Lima became very good.

Daley would punch the lights out of anyone outside of the top 10 and some of the current top 10 as well.

Let me fix it for ya: Daley has PUNCHER'S CHANCE against any top 10 fighter. Not "would knock them out".
He's good at what he does, but he's VERY one-dimensional, and Fitch just exposed him once again.

Rory can beat anybody at 170 on the right day. At some point the wars are going to catch up though. He took some damage in his fight against Lima too.

ufc had two big losses in a fairly short period of time in macdonald and mousasi. both in their prime, both belt contenders. too many more like that and you might get to a point of critical mass pretty quickly.

Back