Social Bright Insight misunderstood how search engine works ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
He made a video about how 'deleting' of the internet is currently happening, quitely.
From the IT perspective , search providers are just limiting the amount of rows that could be viewed by the public, so they could keep multiple searches happening at the same time, fast and responsive.
What are your thoughts , is it really like that , Google, Bing , and other , are in the process of deleting the Internet ?

thats funny. I saw this in my sub feed earlier. I just looked at the title and shrugged. Haven't watched a video from him in like 5 years.

I get my esoteric/hidden history fix from other people.
I also think he's completely wrong about the location of Atlantis. I'm not denying that there is most likely something buried underneath the sahara desert, but it isn't fucking Atlantis.

delete.gif

If they’re deleting the internet, they must be doing it wrong since so much of what I see on there is retarded

He made a video about how 'deleting' of the internet is currently happening, quitely.
From the IT perspective , search providers are just limiting the amount of rows that could be viewed by the public, so they could keep multiple searches happening at the same time, fast and responsive.
What are your thoughts , is it really like that , Google, Bing , and other , are in the process of deleting the Internet ?

Yes. Search engines worked differently 20 years ago. Results seem to be subtlety curated more and more.

If they’re deleting the internet, they must be doing it wrong since so much of what I see on there is retarded

That would mean they're doing it right. Keeping you retarded is part of the design.

Strange how so many people see that as a conspiracy
The conspiratorial aspect of the changes would be what is left visible and what disappears. From there, I'm sure someone could compare it to something like Animal Farm.

Yeah I noticed it at least a couple of years ago. I feel like Google is just lazy and isn't maintained like it used to be. It also gives you results based on your location. I do wish there was a way to get full results.

Back