Briggs sends this video out to Vitali!! oh no lol.

TimmyC

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
The indian warrior he calls himself! Look out vitali....first 3 rounds Shannon WILL be dangerous!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRhdKPP2VLs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRhdKPP2VLs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It won't embed.

YouTube - The Cannon_Official Promo1.mov

He's gonna huff...and puff...and throw 10 punches a round

Nobody can stop him, the best ever? He most not remember the Lewis fight

Nobody can stop him, the best ever? He most not remember the Lewis fight

ESPN classic (in the UK) have been running a bunch of old Lewis fights lately. Holyfield they did too. The Briggs fight was included. Good stuff.

I still like his "...I'm the only world champion to have asthma. No other champion has ever had to go through the challenges I have... Ali, Louis, Tyson... they were all great champions but they never went through what I did..." thing.

Now obviously being a top level professional athlete with asthma is a challenge... but put simply I think it's a bit less of a challenge to beat Liakhovich (who had a promising career fizzle out after an upset win over Brewster) with asthma than it is to beat the likes of Liston, Frazier and Foreman without it...

First half of that vid he looks like he's training for a flag football game.

Hes the best ever? Phil Baroni is tha best eva!

If Briggs really did send this out to Vitali, then it is pure genius. Convince him that he is big, slow and can't breath properly so Vitali doesn't take him seriously and train hard.

It will be like what happened in "The Great White Hype" exactly, except for the underdog will use his asthma inhaler to give him that little push over the top and actually win.

:icon_chee

(I hope everyone here realizes I am joking.)

Briggs is going to eat more punches in this fight then he ever has. Seriously! Vitali throws an insane amount of punches a round (set the compubox record for punches thrown in a fight against Johnson) and he won't be afraid of Shannon's power. He has taken flush shots from Lewis, Sanders, and his brother in sparring back in the day, so Shannon's power isn't anything he hasn't seen and he will definitely be letting his hands go.

Briggs will be on his back before the 7th round:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back