Bridget Mackenzie blatantly corrupt.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Politicians in Australia are blatantly buying seats, in the form of large sporting grants for their local electorates, but that is normal. Trump is currently under impeachment, for something that is still kinda indefinable, and sounds like a lot of hot air. Go figure.

Politicians in Australia are blatantly buying seats, in the form of large sporting grants for their local electorates, but that is normal. Trump is currently under impeachment, for something that is still kinda indefinable, and sounds like a lot of hot air. Go figure.

Brilliant mate , you've blown em right out of the water .....

Dude, this is a US based site. You're going to have to give links, details and background for anyone outside a select few to know what the fuck you're talking about

Cause no one cares about Australia unless we need influxes of hot blonde women or deadly snake videos.

Trump isn't "under impeachment", he's impeached, but yes, it's partisan hot air.

I have no clue who this person is. Like others have said you'll have to introduce the forum to the topic. OP needs more effort.

21368-australia-simpsons_400px.jpg

Dude, this is a US based site. You're going to have to give links, details and background for anyone outside a select few to know what the fuck you're talking about
I am aware, but I don't really have the patience or know how to provide links, nor do I really care to. I was making a point that when the globalists are corrupt it is all fly. France has been calling for macaroni to step down for ages, but nothing happens... Trump on the other hand.

Trump isn't "under impeachment", he's impeached, but yes, it's partisan hot air.

I have no clue who this person is. Like others have said you'll have to introduce the forum to the topic. OP needs more effort.
Context for this thread-
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...t-mckenzie-scandal-about-20200123-p53tzf.html
Hardly anything new here tbh, Labor's done it the libs have done it. Only reason it's become a thing is because of the sheer scope of the pork barreling coupled with the timing.

I am aware, but I don't really have the patience or know how to provide links, nor do I really care to. I was making a point that when the globalists are corrupt it is all fly. France has been calling for macaroni to step down for ages, but nothing happens... Trump on the other hand.

Exactly the local Parish council are proposing to buy votes by putting up more bins for dogshit , so why are they not being Impeached by the Senate ? .

Labor's done it the libs have done it.

that's why it's best to be in the middle, the center, not on the left nor the right but...........................

BothVariableImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

Oh. So you are just a moron screaming into the void. Have fun

Oh. So you are just a moron screaming into the void. Have fun
So your a moron floating around the void with me? Cool, it's nice to know I'm not a lonely moron. Us simpletons have to stick together you know. Although judging by your response you must be one of those brain washed lemmings that blindly follow the left. If that's the case you can fuck right off, I'm only down with the natural born nit wits, not the mind fucked variety. You could say i'm a bit muppetphobic like that. Sorry.

She's fucked, it's blatant what she's done. It's just a matter of time before she's dropped or resigns, and I'm ready to be disappointed when there's no criminal charges.

So your a moron floating around the void with me? Cool, it's nice to know I'm not a lonely moron. Us simpletons have to stick together you know. Although judging by your response you must be one of those brain washed lemmings that blindly follow the left. If that's the case you can fuck right off, I'm only down with the natural born nit wits, not the mind fucked variety. You could say i'm a bit muppetphobic like that. Sorry.
*You're. Moron.

*You're. Moron.
Thanks for the correction, my vastly superior adversary. I don't think I could face another day using such bad grammar and spelling. Go smoke a pole, if the best you can do is correct my spelling your just another moron in the void.

Thanks for the correction, my vastly superior adversary. I don't think I could face another day using such bad grammar and spelling. Go smoke a pole, if the best you can do is correct my spelling your just another moron in the void.
*You're. Moron.

Back