Bridal shower gifts

National Alpaca days is right around the corner and who doesn't like alpacas?

or a nice bottle of wine is always an easy choice or go old school and get her embroidered towels (but I guess that would be marriage gift)

but if she loves Ireland you should just get her the Conor McGregor UFC kit

Funny as FUCK. I was just saying a couple of hours ago how I considered getting her an embroidered Mrs .... , then I remembered she's not taking his name.

I might do it for the husband because he'd fid it funny as fuck.

edit: I meant a bathrobe

calm yourself, pumpkin.

She's got all of her wedding gifts stuff all out there, this is a bridal shower thing.

but, because we're brit, we hate the whole registry thing so their wedding gift is bows and fucking arrows. and stuff like that. because they were too embarrassed to put it on the registry but we know them THAT well.

I've never been married, so I don't know shit about bridal showers, honestly. But it was my impression that nighties, sex toys, and such are common gifts at these things.

I've never been married, so I don't know shit about bridal showers, honestly. But it was my impression that nighties, sex toys, and such are common gifts at these things.

That's a bachelorette party. I didn't even go to my best mate's in England, someone else had to do it. There's male strippers, and horrid cream, ugh.

A bridal shower's a bit different...apparently. I'm new here !

Just take my word, and go to an antique store.

Whenever you take the plunge, let me know, I'll send you season tickets to Tottenham

:icon_twis.

I'll just take the season tickets and flog em on EBay for 50p. Ta.

That's a bachelorette party. I didn't even go to my best mate's in England, someone else had to do it. There's male strippers, and horrid cream, ugh.

A bridal shower's a bit different...apparently. I'm new here !

You're not married, huh? I know you have your "significant other," but I've never seen you refer to him as your husband. This makes me conclude that you're as lost as I am. No worries, Black Widow is awesome

Isn't that more of a wedding gift rather that a bridal shower thing though?

we're already buying them a fuckton of archery gear for their wedding gift.

I think it makes sense to buy them things you can afford, and that they need, and/or will use. So many gifts are just wastes of money. A good gift is a good gift, be it for a wedding or a bridal shower. You could always just buy her good wine, champagne, or hard liquor, something special that she wouldn't usually buy.

Not if you wear slippers and Tom's.

If that's all someone would wear, I'd imagine it would be wise to give some Tinactin and one of those lava rock scrubs cause your feet will be hammertime

You're not married, huh? I know you have your "significant other," but I've never seen you refer to him as your husband. This makes me conclude that you're as lost as I am. No worries, Black Widow is awesome
I'm married, didn't declare but for over a year.
I think it makes sense to buy them things you can afford, and that they need, and/or will use. So many gifts are just wastes of money. A good gift is a good gift, be it for a wedding or a bridal shower. You could always just buy her good wine, champagne, or hard liquor, something special that she wouldn't usually buy.

I just know if I buy alcohol she'll be all "fuck it come over !!!". A lovely idea though !

I went back to our as it was apartment thiking "I just got married then".

From my understanding, only females go to these.

No, it's becoming more common for men to attend as well. From what I've observed the trend has started moving away from bridal showers and moved towards involving both the bride and groom. Not sure what that'd be considered though. A couples shower?

d0f.png

No, it's becoming more common for men to attend as well. From what I've observed the trend has started moving away from bridal showers and moved towards involving both the bride and groom. Not sure what that'd be considered though. A couples shower?

Straight guys?

Back