Brian Stann on Joe Rogan Experience

It was a very good podcast. I listened to it last night. The only thing that bugs me a bit is Stann comes off a bit delusional at times.

Train by day, listen to Brian Stann on the podcast by night. All day.

Good podcast. listened this morning. Brian Stann is an awesome dude.

It was a very good podcast. I listened to it last night. The only thing that bugs me a bit is Stann comes off a bit delusional at times.

A lot of mediocre fighters that almost made it to being considered ton contention are.

I appreciate Stann can't bite the hand that feeds.... but "This new breed is very anti PED" is complete horseshit.

I appreciate Stann can't bite the hand that feeds.... but "This new breed is very anti PED" is complete horseshit.

couldn't watch. Did Rogan mention Jones' T/E levels?

From what I've heard, barely touched on it. Which is fair. Stann is a company man and there isn't enough info yet.

I'm watching it now. It's sad. I thought Stan would be vehemently against it, since he supposedly retired because of the rampant cheating. But I suppose he has to keep his job security.

Either way, it's OK to crucify Cung/Wanderlei without a shred of evidence, but not Jones.:rolleyes:

He was obviously told to keep quiet, at least until the situation has a little more light on it, which is understandable in a way.

*I figured Rogan would talk about about it, but I think even he knows not to say too much

Stann is all class. Shame he retired rather early. But hell of a fight to go out on.

Stann is all class. Shame he retired rather early. But hell of a fight to go out on.

He retired on the Wanderlei fight? That was one of the most entertaining fights I've ever seen. Stan totally could've won too, if he played smart. But he wanted to play Wanderlei's game, which is at best a coin toss, even if you are good at it.

A christian war hero who decided to because a gladiator after he exited the military is delusional?

He retired on the Wanderlei fight? That was one of the most entertaining fights I've ever seen. Stan totally could've won too, if he played smart. But he wanted to play Wanderlei's game, which is at best a coin toss, even if you are good at it.

Stann talks about why he fought the way he did. He says his left hip was fucked and he couldn't lift his left knee up to his chest, so he was limited. So he decided to just go for it, because he's a bad motherfucker, and when you get into wild wars like that, he says you get caught up in it.

Stann talks about why he fought the way he did. He says his left hip was fucked and he couldn't lift his left knee up to his chest, so he was limited. So he decided to just go for it, because he's a bad motherfucker, and when you get into wild wars like that, he says you get caught up in it.

He should've stretched more. Stann's always been really stiff

was a great podcast i don't normally watch Joe but always been a fan of Stann. i about lost it when Joe did Tyson " If god made anything better then P.. he kept it for himself...''

:cool:

I just listened to most of it. I really like Stann. He's a company man, no denying that, but it was a good episode.

Joe kept saying everything's looking like Jon was on steroids. I was pretty surprised he'd be that direct.

He should have Dana White's job.

A christian war hero who decided to because a gladiator after he exited the military is delusional?

Perhaps. I like Stann for sure. But are you thinking that being Christian prevents you from being delusional???!??!??!?!??!????

For real???!?!??!?

Or being a war hero prevents delusion???!?!??!??!??!??!??!??!????

Ever heard of combat? PTSD? Shady politics and soldiers' lives sacrificed for them and soldiers having to concoct a story that makes their losses seem worthwhile?

Soldiers HAVE to be a bit delusional to fight for the anonymous powers that be and convince themselves they're fighting for the people, no??

Anyway, I like Stann for sure.

Nice, and it's in HD. Will listen to it now.

Back