Brian Stann has trained with everyone

You've presented no evidence that he is lying, and you ignore evidence that suggests his claims are plausible, yet you suggest he is lying. I agree to think you are being very lame about this.
I said I don't think he is a pathological liar. We don't seem to have the same thoughts on having trained once in the same room as being valid enough to bring up you trained with them and know all the extra details about them as a team-mate/training partner would have. Your not getting what I am saying at all. Your very stubborn but I am sorry if offended you sheesh.

Last edited:
I said I don't think he is a pathological liar.
Do you think he is lying or telling the truth when he claims he trained with this fighter or that?

Edit: Also, argument aside, the kid in your AV is so cute. Congrats if your the dad.

TS, Brian Stann is full of absolute shit.

Now you mean to tell me that Brian Stann is in a position to tell me that "Paige has been training against that throw" and that claim is true? Nah, bullshit. How on earth would know that level of detail? This guy isn't even a full-time commentator, never mind a guy who is spying on fight camps.

In the NFL Sunday Night Game, you hear the commentators mentioning specific things that players said to them that week, you know why? Because they have access to the players that week and they ask them specific questions about their personal life etc. not about specific plays in the playbook.

Imagine Phil Simms being able to tell you that the Giants have been training against a specific dig-route - how on earth would he know that level of detail? He wouldn't.

Stann is a tool, who repeats the same lines in every fight he commentates.

TS, Brian Stann is full of absolute shit.

Now you mean to tell me that Brian Stann is in a position to tell me that "Paige has been training against that throw" and that claim is true? Nah, bullshit. How on earth would know that level of detail? This guy isn't even a full-time commentator, never mind a guy who is spying on fight camps.

In the NFL Sunday Night Game, you hear the commentators mentioning specific things that players said to them that week, you know why? Because they have access to the players that week and they ask them specific questions about their personal life etc. not about specific plays in the playbook.

Imagine Phil Simms being able to tell you that the Giants have been training against a specific dig-route - how on earth would he know that level of detail? He wouldn't.

Stann is a tool, who repeats the same lines in every fight he commentates.
Don't tell me tell @IngaVovchanchyn

Do you think he is lying or telling the truth when he claims he trained with this fighter or that?

Edit: Also, argument aside, the kid in your AV is so cute. Congrats if your the dad.
I think he may have rubbed shoulders but was never a true training partner to how many people he claims and I think there is a big difference. Also yes that is my son Maximilian. So not a liar but he should be more specific about how much he trained with them how long ago it was etc. I am not trying to troll. Do you get what my point is now?

He's trained with a few people I know and he seems to really be in to MMA as an art. Wth his job now, he probably takes advantage of it to learn and train with as many fighters that he can.

He's trained with a few people I know and he seems to really be in to MMA as an art. Wth his job now, he probably takes advantage of it to learn and train with as many fighters that he can.
Yes this may very well be possible but he must be just nonstop going camp to camp. And if he is he would be the first and I would give him major credit for that.

I think he may have rubbed shoulders but was never a true training partner to how many people he claims and I think there is a big difference. Also yes that is my son Maximilian. So not a liar but he should be more specific about how much he trained with them how long ago it was etc. I am not trying to troll. Do you get what my point is now?
You made your point clear from the beginning. You simply haven't supported it well. Which fighter Stann has claimed to train with can you show he did not train with? Now that would be very persuasive, no?

Oh since he won the WEC LHW does that qualify him as the first Japanese Zuffa champ? Or do military brats not count? I know Sakuraba and Yamamoto are tournament champs, but for actually holding a belt.

Before every fight it seems Brian Stann has trained with one of the fighters. I wonder how authentic it is. I suppose he bounced around a lot to have trained with so many different fighters and camps.
He's also the new mystery drummer from Slipknot. International American Dad Stann

I see what you mean. But I think its more than just rubbing shoulders. I think when he gets to a city he goes to a legit gym and trains while he's there. Sometimes it might only be a weekend. But he does train.

Cool looking kid.

the MMA slut that gets passed around jk
That's messed up man.
You made your point clear from the beginning. You simply haven't supported it well. Which fighter Stann has claimed to train with can you show he did not train with? Now that would be very persuasive, no?
Look he probably has trained to some extent or briefly with the people he says he trained with and your right I guess he isn't lying nor am I saying he is a liar. I just wouldn't throw around I trained with someone as loosely as he does to me it implies like your part of the same camp or was at one point. You have sparred/rolled etc. given each other advice etc.

I cant show but I do know from seeing him that he has trained with megaton and team quest in Oregon. And others have talked about rolling with him. I can ask around I might be able to get some photos.

Back