Brian Stann has trained with everyone

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Before every fight it seems Brian Stann has trained with one of the fighters. I wonder how authentic it is. I suppose he bounced around a lot to have trained with so many different fighters and camps.

If Mike Goldberg starts saying it then I'll worry. Although watching Platinum and Sage it's very possible.

He trained at ATT(Atalanta) and Jacksons, I would say probably 60% of MMA fighters have gone there once or twice.

He's also talked with every single fighter on the roster (and their coaches) "last week"

So has Brendan Schaub. He also has the same manager as everybody supposedly.

I think he considers like being in the same room for someone while they shadowbox or stretch as training with them.

He's also talked with every single fighter on the roster (and their coaches) "last week"

You know before big cards the fighters usually sit down and do interviews with the media, right? He probably does talk to every fighter on any given card the week before their fight.

You know before big cards the fighters usually sit down and do interviews with the media, right? He probably does talk to every fighter on any given card the week before their fight.
But he says he has trained with them. Like the way he says implies he knows their game as only a training partner would. It's getting ridiculous. I assume he still trains. I don't see Stann as a pathological liar, maybe the UFC just says to throw that in IDK.

You're not supposed to use logic on Sherdog.

But he says he has trained with them. Like the way he says implies he knows their game as only a training partner would. It's getting ridiculous. I assume he still trains. I don't see Stann as a pathological liar, maybe the UFC just says to throw that in IDK.

Sure, that's a different issue than the one I addressed but also easily explained. He trains at one of the best gyms in the world and tons of top level fighters pass through there. The MMA world is growing, but it's still smaller than most people seem to recognize. It's easy to believe Stann's claims in this regard.

edit: This
He trained at ATT(Atalanta) and Jacksons, I would say probably 60% of MMA fighters have gone there once or twice.

You're not supposed to use logic on Sherdog.

I think a lot of fans just don't watch enough other sports and thus they have these weird off-base criticisms. Exchanges between commentators about what an athlete said prior to a game or match are extremely common because commentators make ti their business to talk to athletes directly prior to their fights or games.

A MMA fighter that trains with other MMA fighters. Well that just may be a first dear Waterman.

Sure, that's a different issue than the one I addressed but also easily explained. He trains at one of the best gyms in the world and tons of top level fighters pass through there. The MMA world is growing, but it's still smaller than most people seem to recognize. It's easy to believe Stann's claims in this regard.

A MMA fighter that trains with other MMA fighters. Well that just may be a first dear Waterman.

I don't think having seen someone in your gym qualifies you to say you trained with them. He says it as if he was a training teammate/sparring partner. He knows their game only as someone who has trained with has.... Agree to disagree?

Isn't he a war hero or some shit? I'm sure he knows and has seen some shit. I would never question a man like that.

I don't think having seen someone in your gym qualifies you to say you trained with them. He says it as if he was a training teammate/sparring partner. He knows their game only as someone who has trained with has.... Agree to disagree?

You've presented no evidence that he is lying, and you ignore evidence that suggests his claims are plausible, yet you suggest he is lying. I agree to think you are being very lame about this.

Back